DATCD007 Pleiadians - I.dentified F.lying O.bject - 3CD Digipak

It's been a while i guess, since my last visit! There is no better timing than this, for a comeback :D

Draeke, you achieved to make one of my most desired dreams, REALITY!!! I was so much craving for this! For me, pleiadians is the most intricate psy/goa trance project, technically speaking. So many layers, so many patterns in drum sequencing, full intergalactic pads, extraordinary everchanging melodies, and those little details on the sound shaping that hit the correct spot! All in all, a league on its own! It's like becoming a photon and travelling at the speed of light! :lol:

Thank you wholeheartedly for that!

At last, the most space galactic ultrasonic psychedelic trance will fit in my collection! And i'll put one also on the wall, fitted with a banner!

Keep the spirit alive! :)

Leave Jesus out of this, please... :-P

Sorry, just having a bit of fun. You're obviously entitled to comment on the things you feel are important.

^^ :D :D :D

Insanity! Insanity :D

Where can I find the samples, or is it only on the arabesque site?

Back to the Future, today:

• Like 1

@admins: Little typo in the topic it's O.bject not O.bjects.

Beside that, did you guys enjoy the teaser video? Pre-orders starting soon, the 31st of October!

@admins: Little typo in the topic it's O.bject not O.bjects.

Beside that, did you guys enjoy the teaser video? Pre-orders starting soon, the 31st of October!

love the vid my friend... truly amazing... goosebumps again as i had 18 years ago

18 years!!!

how fast it flys when having fun

FFS, I love what Draeke is doing & am buying all of his (and many other) releases, hence I feel entitled to comment on their quality. But I see the only acceptable feedback is praise & hype, or otherwise I should shut up. I've been on this board for over 15 years already and one thing I always enjoyed was diversity of opinions, clashes of different musical backgrounds, the discussions. None of this is present here anymore; most members are like sheep following the heard that will tell them what's good and whose opinion is right. Fuck that... I'm out.

First of all I would like to say that I am sad to see a fair reviewer like antic leave this place and asking to delete his account. I know lately psynews has been all about artists, labels and friends promoting their releases even in the review section (see the last Prana remixes CD in the review section), but we need fair reviewers like you, please if you read that, I hope you change your mind and asked to reactive your account :) otherwise sad news.

I must confess I never heard of the track Sonic system and I am very impressed by the sample.

And what to say...Maia, Electra and Asterope remastered! Maia officially the best goa trance track of all time :D Very happy to see Zeta reticuli and Jungle trax in the third disc.

must confess I never heard of the track Sonic system and I am very impressed by the sample.

And what to say...Maia, Electra and Asterope remastered! Maia officially the best goa trance track of all time :D Very happy to see Zeta reticuli and Jungle trax in the third disc.

!! ;)

Jusr ordered´........ "I want merchandise Datrecsstickers, Postscards a'la Utlutmae recs.etc.... Flyes ( I suppose there is bunchload oldstickers/olf flyers in the

Etnica vaults... reproduciind would be e the iiceing on te csce <3 <3 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :o :lol: :P

First of all I would like to say that I am sad to see a fair reviewer like antic leave this place and asking to delete his account. I know lately psynews has been all about artists, labels and friends promoting their releases even in the review section (see the last Prana remixes CD in the review section), but we need fair reviewers like you, please if you read that, I hope you change your mind and asked to reactive your account :) otherwise sad news.

Now this is sad. Antic, other than being a fair reviewer also is one of the most active Psynewser when it comes to bringing new releases to everyone's attention (just have a look at the number of topics started by him in this forum, recently) Mr.Antic, do come back :) there are few people who like to read your posts.

I must confess I never heard of the track Sonic system and I am very impressed by the sample.

I whole-heartedly agree. I'm very busy these days to put serious effort into reviewing but it always feels a little lonely being critical toward modern goa. Not every release can be a masterpiece.