DATCD007 Pleiadians - I.dentified F.lying O.bject - 3CD Digipak

Well Guys, this is THE announcement that many of you were waiting for... it's finally happening!

I have been giving hints for the last 2 years since I've asked the authorization for the very first time to Pleiadians Maurizio.
We still had to discuss further details of the release but finally last week I went to Ibiza and stayed at Max's where Etnica's studio is and where we signed the final deal :)

Before announcing it properly I wanted to make sure everything was OK and that I would encounter the final approval of both members of Etnica, and all went very well.
I am very happy to say that this release will really come true.

And the edition will be special, not two but THREE CDs.
More details will come later...

Here is the proof:

11336937_898617846844017_915409048234391

^_^

• Like 7

I would love to press vinyls, but before anything I have to finalize the release, if anything vinyl's editions would always come afterwards.

I cannot really sustain the costs of pressing both at the same time. I would love to press other releases on vinyl too, but well, one thing at a time!

• Like 2

I would love to press vinyls, but before anything I have to finalize the release, if anything vinyl's editions would always come afterwards.

I cannot really sustain the costs of pressing both at the same time. I would love to press other releases on vinyl too, but well, one thing at a time!

Waiting waiting bro! Waaaaiting.. :)

Good luck with the release. ( Hope you don't incur any EXTRA costs as with Doof, be extra extra careful! :) )

I couldn't help but wonder , 3!

CD1- original remastered

CD2 - Live versions

CD3 - remixes/unreleased tracks .??

What do you guys think?

And the edition will be special, not two but THREE CDs.

More details will come later...

good, news. i cannot wait for the details, espeically concerning the third cd.

judging by max' facial expression in the photo, convincing him that of this release was pretty hard work ;)

vcdwml,dvsml?SBFd%?LX C!:;xcmksfd!kln dvc!:;xc!;l:xcklKLJkl,klPOJ%GF%KFVMINKNpùoinvdlnk!,fd,klgf jk,nkxcknxck,vxc,;vcx;:,csvxkjsqd:qdsjb,;d !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Edit : I WOULD FUCKING KILL FOR A REMIX BY ELEUSYN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest antic

Yes, that's awesome news but please hire someone competent to do the mastering job. Frankly, I.F.O. itself - just checked - doesn't really need that, because:

1) it's sufficiently loud already,

2) lows/highs balance & stereo separation is pretty good,

3) there are huge "sound picture" differences between tracks (punchy Maya/Taygeta vs. subdued Merope/Alcyone).

All this tells me that it is easier to destroy what's already there than to fix / improve it.

But yeah, will 100% purchase it regardless of who & how re-masters it! :wub: