They played those shitty freaking mainstream remixes in Goa this season, every time I saw them..

Ross-Why-Would-You-Do-That.gif

I literally had to turn away from them and just walk away from the speakers.. It was just utterly disgusting. :(

oh GMS... what happened to you? Not just with them, but in 2005 is when I noticed the cheese creeping into psy. Not as bad as it is now. Dang, yo! I still love GMS original full-on glory when they seemed to be on every compilation release haha ;p

and I still wonder how a large crowd such as one in the first video would react to a Chaos Laboratory track. I feel they are going to go crazy for anything, right? so make them go crazy to something good ;p

oh GMS... what happened to you? Not just with them, but in 2005 is when I noticed the cheese creeping into psy. Not as bad as it is now. Dang, yo! I still love GMS original full-on glory when they seemed to be on every compilation release haha ;p

and I still wonder how a large crowd such as one in the first video would react to a Chaos Laboratory track. I feel they are going to go crazy for anything, right? so make them go crazy to something good ;p

They played jaws a little bit. Everyone loved it. Didn't last long though and we were back to where we started.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

i just came home from a party with astrix. seeing as his last album was quite good actually, i thought it might be a good idea. but then, i actually spent more time on the darkpsy floor than the mainfloor. astrix only played prog-minimal-electro crossover at painfully low bpms and none of the good tracks from his album. also the breaks were way longer than the sections with beat (which most of the time were just the beat and nothing else). seriously, what is he thinking? he can do way better, so why doesn't he do so?

on the other hand the audience was also pretty fitting for the music. psy heads were making up at most 1/4 of the people there. has the popular kind of progressive psy finally left the psy scene and hit the mainstream club scene?