CBL - Hydroponic Garden & World Of Sleepers

Have yet to get mine :x

I Like the artwork, but i realy liked it if they removed the name of the band and title from the front cover.

It does not look good imo, on interloper it 'connect's, on the first two it's realy meah.

How's the sound ?

Have yet to get mine :x

I Like the artwork, but i realy liked it if they removed the name of the band and title from the front cover.

It does not look good imo, on interloper it 'connect's, on the first two it's realy meah.

I do not like this gloomy touch to the artwork. Hydroponic garden is more like dead man's garden now. wtf is that! Ultimae ones were better. Best one was on that 2008 edition digipack. Just Beautiful..

How's the sound ?

Dont ask me :mellow:

I no more have the means for playback. Even Penzo doesn't have either. So you have to tell us about the quality of the sound. Whatever it is , they aint wearing out soon, thats for sure. HEAVY f'in vinyls. easy peasy 180gms(.?)

Hydroponic garden is more like dead man's garden now. wtf is that!

:lol:

just lol'd irl :))

Will defenatly comment on the sound brother.

So far, im realy not liking the move from Ultimae records to that finnish lable, CBL defenatly losing point's on my end.

Guys, I am used to ordering from Blood Music and it takes a really long time but they get to you. Give it 30 to 60 days from ordering, at least. One time I had to wait 3 months as the queue was enormous, but he will send you an email when he is actually packing your order and then when it is shipped. They ship once a week only but a massive amount of packs when they do.

Edit: I see Thanos already knew the terms of the label, so just hang in there, they will come. About your copies Starkraver, can you take some more photos? Or maybe you'll keep them sealed?

I also am curious about the sound quality

Problem is I got the email that my order was shipped at the same time with Starkraver. He has received his vinyls in India and I'm still waiting for cds in the UK :unsure:

But I have faith. As Draeke said, I new the terms.

Sorry Draeke, they are already packed and stored with other vinyls. Not sure when I'll get around to playing them.

Dismantled my analog setup and sold off everything except for the SL-110. You guys have to tell us all about the sound quality. Judging by the quality of covers and the weight of the vinyl, they should sound good.

@Thanos - you had received the mail well before me :P

• 2 weeks later...

Got my package a few days ago.

First album sounds great.

Happy i had the chance of grabbing this on vinyl.

I whonder if CBL will release music on this lable in the future.

(miss good ol' Ultimae days and shipping prices)

• 10 months later...

Hey ... I didn't knew CBL moved to Blood Music ... I only recently found out and thought that was fresh news ... I'm happy for the search function - would've been embarassing if I had posted that in a new thread.

Anybody knows the story behind it, I am interested.

A new album is out Oct 6th btw...

On 9/23/2016 at 5:07 PM, U.F.Orb said:

So far, im realy not liking the move from Ultimae records to that finnish lable, CBL defenatly losing point's on my end.

I remember reading somewhere that the reason for leaving Ultimae was so they could be independent. And then they go and sign with Blood Music. Sure, they sell digital from their own bandcamp, but couldn't a similar compromise be reached with Ultimae? For what it's worth, I'll definitely get the digital version of the upcoming Derelicts.

Anyway, I kinda miss Ultimae (recent releases haven't been for me) - loved the postcards and especially the bookmarks that were bundled with direct orders.