CBL - Hydroponic Garden & World Of Sleepers

Pfft! You ain't no collector. You should see how many versions of Sandman - Witchcraft I have....

😙

It's two

The vinyls are so expensive, especially considering the shipping price on top of that... I will stick to the good old' ultimae version I have :P

I still don't get why they are releasing them on a metal label... makes absolutely so sense, but what the heck :lol:

The vinyls are so expensive, especially considering the shipping price on top of that... I will stick to the good old' ultimae version I have :P

I still don't get why they are releasing them on a metal label... makes absolutely so sense, but what the heck :lol:

Metalheads need to chill too. Maybe this sound is gritty/dark/surreal enough for then to love ;)

:lol: I'm just thankful for the big artworks, vinyl and hope the re-mastered versions sound good (as if I can make out the difference :lol: )

I doubt I would, the mastering on the originals wasn't bad was it?

Not at all! Sound perfect to me.

Listening to hydroponic garden right now. Just started (that epic moment of the first track just filled my room with aural bliss <3 )

Just wishing that it should be good :D have invested a fair amount of money ;)

I also want the 2011 reissue. It's cover is the prettiest I feel. Fucking costly this one.

The least pretty cd sleeve has to be the re-issue from Blood music. The album is eating up a lot of space and it simply doesn't match the Ultimae beauties. (Sorry thanos , I see you have got the cd :D )

I also want the 2011 reissue. It's cover is the prettiest I feel. Fucking costly this one.

The least pretty cd sleeve has to be the re-issue from Blood music. The album is eating up a lot of space and it simply doesn't match the Ultimae beauties. (Sorry thanos , I see you have got the cd :D )

No worries. I don't care about the covers (much), only about the music, and since I didn't have them in the first place....

Carbon based lifeforms made a FB post the other day saying Sync 24 - Comfortable Void is finally migrated to leftfield records and with this all our albums are migrated.

What is going on with them and Ultimae :/

Whatever it is, it's sad they had to leave. They don't belong at blood music, they belong at bloody Ultimae records :/

New Solar fields album soon I heard! :o

Got the clear version.

No love or respect for blood music (and those crappy shipping fees)

but hey, i have no releases from CBL, old version's cost way too much and im not a die hard fan of CBL

(Solar Field's fan here) but as you said, buy now or pay shitloads after a few month's.

Nothing but love for Ultimae records.

I'm happy to see this on vinyl and all, but bring on some new music from solar field/aes dana ! :)

Awesome Tal :)

Yes, All Scandinavian countries have very very high shipping rates.

Also a Facebook post , Bloodmusic is gonna trim down its releases from next year. So buying now is a good choice. It's not going to be repressed anytime soon I guess.

I will however try to fancy my luck for a black version of hydroponic garden on discogs :P

I don't like the coloured splattered versions.

• Like 1