CBL - Hydroponic Garden & World Of Sleepers

He is a one man crew. Give him some credit

I have immense respect for what he does. My problem is the location of the store (Helsinki, finnish post like other Scandinavian countries, is very very costly). I am even ok with paying 29.99 for the vinyl when its available for 23 at Amazon. Shipping charges of 28 is a NO-GO for me. :/

Penzo, you do know that Blood music is based in Helsinki right?

looks like even you missed out on the vinyls from their store.

Planning to buy a TT? If so which one?

TT? And yeah I saw, but hell, the shipping is more expensive from their store than it was from amazon. Our local Post has the most outrageous prices even inland. And theyre a monopoly. High paid upper jobs at the company are leeching off all the profit. Dicks.

TT? And yeah I saw, but hell, the shipping is more expensive from their store than it was from amazon. Our local Post has the most outrageous prices even inland. And theyre a monopoly. High paid upper jobs at the company are leeching off all the profit. Dicks.

now thats ridiculous. shipping within inland costlier than shipping from U.K to Finland. ha ha.. Now imagine my frustrations with shipping from finland to India :lol:

TT - TurnTable, IIRC, you dont have one but you have the gorgeous ubar Tmar EP :)

Thanos, have a look at some of the comments:

https://www.discogs.com/label/535226-Blood-Music-2/reviews#c591054

To be honest to the guy, he pretty much addresses most of these things on the ordering page. http://www.blood-music.com/store-eu/cms.php?id_cms=1

Pretty harsh terms but we have to take into account that he is one guy. If people expect to have dedicated customer support etc etc then they should buy from somewhere else.

Again, I'm not saying he's right, I'm just saying read before you buy.

I wouldn't worry Stark, for every negative review there are 1000 positive. Just be patient.

CD's , Now available on Bandcamp for around 14euros + Swedish shipping :D

So there are an edition of 2000 which is really good, everyone will get to have a CD at fair price now. Hopefully now the Ultimae releases will be cheaper? He he. Still looking for that 2008 re-issue of HYdroponic Garden. Beautiful cover on that one.

And now the Blood-Music catalog is on sale. The CBL cds cost only 9 euros. I hate it when this happen. The people that preorder and support always end up getting the short end of the stick

Ha ha been there many times.

I don't understand the logic. Those who buy directly from label and support always end up paying more. And the same thing costs less elsewhere. Isn't it supposed to be the opposite way where in the costs are less at the label shop and slightly more at the distributors.

..Txt label comes to mind. 1 cd costs 13 GBP for preorder and the same costs 12Euros at other online shops.

Ha ha been there many times.

I don't understand the logic. Those who buy directly from label and support always end up paying more. And the same thing costs less elsewhere. Isn't it supposed to be the opposite way where in the costs are less at the label shop and slightly more at the distributors.

..Txt label comes to mind. 1 cd costs 13 GBP for preorder and the same costs 12Euros at other online shops.

That's the "direct artist / label support tax" :)

Buying from 3rd party they surely get much smaller cut of the revenue, especially with Psyshop / Beatspace.

I usually don't mind as long as it's reasonable, i.e. 2-3EUR more.

Just received!

2 Splatterd & 2 Black :)

gZwS4cP.jpg

I know I've been apprehensive and also slightly negative about Finnish post & the label. I have to admit I'm wrong. The level of packing was fantastic. As you can see there are no signs of even the slightest corner dings, they even separately packed the vinyls and the covers. Satisfied by the label services. It would be long before I actually come around to playing these (which is a pity, they look irresistible!) Also, finnish post even though was very costly was quite fast!

All in all satisfied and would definitely recommend others from buying directly from the label.

(Yesterday received an old order from Norman records UK, NOT recommended, shit packaging, corners are f'ed!)