Cosmic Rain - Organic Formula

Download links on:

http://www.euroforix.com/releases/organic-formular/

This is the Organic Formula for Cosmic adventure and euphoria. This EP contains six tracks which all are inspired by the universal mind of trance, all from the far out space elements to deep core organic and psychedelic roots. The style is Goa and Psytrance with Trance and Progressive sub tones. Enjoy this Cosmic Rain release, and let the universe be your friend.

1. Organic Formula

2. Flux byte

3. Space avionics

4. Andromeda

5. Psyence

6. Utopia

I don't get it. Did you subscribe to this forum and write this topic in order to promote this product ?

Because if yes, why don't you promote in a proper way this release that belongs to your label ???

I am always astonished by how lazy so many label people are when they come in this forum to post something in this section. They basically come up and say, without presenting themselves : Hey ! Someone made music. Download please.

Seriously, that doesn't take long to write a few more lines to sell your releases. The guys at Ektoplazm, who work for free, aren't that lazy. Why don't you do something like this ? :

73180000.gif

Hear ye, hear ye, people of Goa !

We are Euroforix, a young European label that release psychedelic music.

We are proud to present to you our lastest release, Organic Formula by Cosmic Rain, a talented Greek producer who aims to pioneer melodic morning trance, by modernizing the well-known Greek tradition of Uplifting Trance.

LINKS

This EP, which style is Goa and Psytrance with Trance and Progressive sub tones, will take you to an experience of cosmic euphoria and adventure. It contains six tracks which all are inspired by the universal mind of trance, all from the far out space elements to deep core organic and psychedelic roots. Organic Formula aims to create a bright mood with delicate atmospheres to create a joyful spirit of dance music. Will you let the Universe be your friend ?

Please, enjoy this release, and thank you for your support !

LINK TO LABEL

LINK TO ARTIST (FB/SOUNDCLOUD/ETC.)

+ ADD SOMEWHERE ARTWORK OF THE EP

• Like 3

I don't get it. Did you subscribe to this forum and write this topic in order to promote this product ?

Because if yes, why don't you promote in a proper way this release that belongs to your label ???

I am always astonished by how lazy so many label people are when they come in this forum to post something in this section. They basically come up and say, without presenting themselves : Hey ! Someone made music. Download please.

Seriously, that doesn't take long to write a few more lines to sell your releases.

You are so right, but it's really not because i'm being lazy, it's just that i founded the texts i wrote good enough, but i can see that yours are truly better and more catchy. Thanks for the advice. I should get you to write lines for out upcoming stuff ;)

• Like 1