V/A "Aurora Sidera" [Suntrip Rec.]

Guest antic

Ok, the final 2 samples... And I can assure you, track 8 will kick up some dust! It is a huge morning stormer by Celestial Intelligence, with a massive Transwave like ending... (listen to the very last seconds...) It killed many dancefloors already... i saw people cry on it and the usual reaction after I play it, is people coming to me to ask what the hell that track was!

The last sample is by 2 old school classic groups from the 90s... Denshi Danshi & Amtinaous... They came together again a few months ago and this is the result: pure trance (not even goa) with some strong fat acidlines... :) So... Something out of the ordinary on a goa-cd, but hey... it used to be like that on all old school goa-compilations! So enjoy the madness, and you can grab a copy in about 1 week :)

https://soundcloud.com/anoebis/sets/va-sidera-aurora/s-EEq4D

altered perception by morphic resonance sounds really good - that acid melody in the middle of the track

finally something out of ordinary

complete facemelt with all those layers good for people to freak completely lose their minds , weird keychanges , unusual acid psycho dark melodies

• Like 1

I have to tell that I like your professionalism, Suntrip. Checked your webpage and there it is: the release date, one week from now. I am of an unpatient type and lately there has been too much waiting after album promos + seldom knowing the exact dates well in advance concerning other labels but you so when someone does it dynamically and custom-friendly it stands out: a virtue that all labels should follow.

To correct a little bit my post above: actually it is downloadable already! Downloaded and listening. This is gonna be a nice weekend :D!

:o to that!

Hope you have plans for buying it too. Happy weekend!

By downloading I of course meant that once you buy a CD which I did the Suntrip shop provides a download link for free. And for my surprise the shopping transaction went through even though the official release date is June 12th :) Btw, I would never write here about downloading if I hadn't bought it. Generally my motto is to support the artists as much as I can. Also use Ektoplazm a lot and because I do I support them, too. Next step: supporting this place is also in programme but because I am new it is still "pending". Usually I am kinda behind my words. I wrote on a side panel underneath my profile pic about fangirl attitude. One important part of is is financial support imo. And what else: so far I am very pleased with the release. My favs are Dragon Twins and Morphic Resonance and also those two morning goa tracks.

By downloading I of course meant that once you buy a CD which I did the Suntrip shop provides a download link for free. And for my surprise the shopping transaction went through even though the official release date is June 12th

Great news! Thanks. :)

No hard feelings.

I was just shocked to know it was out before the release. May be I just missed the news from Suntrip.

As you pointed out earlier. They are one of the few labels with "professionalism" so we have to support them as much as we can.

As you pointed out earlier. They are one of the few labels with "professionalism" so we have to support them as much as we can.

True. Their webshop is even the best: the download link comes in a minute to e-mail. Not with psyshop: just bought an hour ago this http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/hdo/hdo1cd005.html (because of two jbc-Arkadii tracks) and still no link :-(

Offtopic:

Strange. I bought only once from Psyshop for a friend. Got the link instantly.

That compilation sounds awesome!

Because of two jbc-Arkadii tracks -- not to forget E-Mantra and Filteria!

Awesome weekend for sure :) Two great sounding compilations! Enjoy.

• Like 1

Guest antic

I have to be honest & say that I liked 1st half of the CD much more than the 2nd - from Artifact303/E-Mantra onwards it sounds like a typical Suntrip V/A (mind you - not bad, just typically 'very good' :)), whereas 1st half is a breath of fresh air at least for me. First 3 tracks are just awesome - Skizologic delivers his signature 'dry' sound with a bit of Etnica-esque melodies, Nebula Meltdown brings very trancey tune, combining ethereal backdrops with twisted acid leads and Dragon Twins is ...just incredible, with very "risky" off-tune melody in the middle and great intrplay of sounds / layers in the stereo spectrum.

Let's see how the rest grows on me :)

BTW, the mastering is fine, which I guess wasn't easy having such diverse-sounding tracks.

For me it is just the other way around, the last 3-4 tracks are among the best melodic goa-trance tracks I heard in years. Mindsphere & Celestial Intelligence are incredible! On a dancefloor this is incredible...

The last tracks are the best of mr since Ten Spins Around the Sun. The first part is great too, but more twisted and psychedelic, which is less my style, but I hear the quality nevertheless. The Morphic Resonance is like raw Pleiadians, nice

Aurora Sidera is Released

Here we are with a fresh release, called Aurora Sidera! On this compilation we wanted to show everyone that Goa-Trance keeps evolving and having new ideas. “Aurora Sidera”is different: It contains music styles spanning over 20+ years, so it's NOT exclusively Goatrance, but also acid, acid-trance & even normal trance! We have 5 new artists onboard, and some of the tracks, when tested on the dancefloor, made people cry!

Overall, "Aurora Sidera" is more psychedelic, acidic and crazy as usual, but of course, with a blissful melodic ending! This is our tribute to the forthcoming summer!

Here is the tracklist,

1. Skizologic - Retrospective

2. Nebula meltdown - Deep Space Introspection

3. Dragon Twins - The Third Wave

4. Morphic Resonance - Altered perception

5. Artifact303 - In Your Mind (E-Mantra Rmx)

6. Crossing Mind - Xtatic Confusion

7. Mindsphere - Fly High

8. Celestial Intelligence - inevitable feelings

9. Denshi Danshi ft. Amtinaous - World in between Rmx

For (long) samples, please check here:

And of course, if you want to buy this new baby of ours, you can buy it already in our Suntrip shop of course and bandcamp. (and if you don't mind to buy on bandcamp or the Suntrip shop, please go via the Suntrip shop as this is better for the labels). Soon all other big cd & digital shops (psyshop, goastore, beatspace, discogs,...) will follow!

• Like 1

too soft for my taste ..

but track 7 and 8 ..maaan .those tracks are something special..real blaster

this just made me to release a goa compilation with our new label :melusine

all in one..i will really enjoy this cd from Suntrip

i hope next one will be dark and cold/ i know u can Suntrip :)

cheers

Great atmosphere on the VA and I love the diversity. Btw that Morphic Resonance tune is outstanding!

• Like 1

5. Artifact303 - In Your Mind (E-Mantra Rmx)

6. Crossing Mind - Xtatic Confusion

7. Mindsphere - Fly High

8. Celestial Intelligence - inevitable feelings

these are my fav tracks

7 & 8 are mindblowing, what I want from Trance, banging, kickin, floating and melodic,

supporting those during the summer parties and festivals ^^