V/A "Aurora Sidera" [Suntrip Rec.]

Guest antic

The first Aurora Sidera sample is here! :) You like pure acid-trance, like good old Emmanuel Top? (just a little faster and more up to date), you'll love this! :) The track, called Retrospective, is made by Maor Hasbani​, aka Skizologic​! :) Make sure to listen to the end of the sample... many of you will love this! :D

Joske, be prepared, because I think you are going to cause a disturbance in the force with this compilation.

It's absolutely mind blowing! Acid is dripping from the walls and the melodic tracks hack into my brain to imagine paradise.

A must have. :)

Last track is slower but also oh so good acidic. Wow...

ps: Fractal Gate was fantastic!

Joost

I LOVE these tracks! Skizologic is so *A$C%I£D"!! awesome stuff... will be a pleasure to listen to!

We present you sample 2 of our new compilation: Aurora Sidera! The track of Nebula Meltdown​ - Deep Space Introspection... With a mad Acid-trance second part! Have a listen, and drool ;)

I can already tell there will be a few instant classics which reminds me of Opus Iridium a little. Mindsphere sample already giving me goosebumps! I think the last compilations have been a bit of ups and downs all around but this seems the most solid since Temple Of Chaos.

Dragon Twins sample, sample 3 on Soundcloud, has a really nice twist, enough chilipepper to my taste!

We have a new sample update! This time, a full quality sample of track 4 of our upcoming compilation Aurora Sidera, from our Spanish rising artist, Morphic Resonance, who is also working on a full album for us! :) If you like your music more raw, psychedelic, acidic and old schoolish... ;)

Just adding my comment in agreement with everybody saying this sounds amazing.

Personally, I'm also glad to see a return to the "dot-painting" art style of the cover - beautiful!