V/A "Aurora Sidera" [Suntrip Rec.]

Guest antic

Things go too fast here, we only asked the barcode yesterday... but ok, what the heck :P

Here is the tracklist! :) The usual mix of newcomers, and of "known" names :) For what it is worth, some info from my side: we start with an acid groover, in the old Emmanuel Top style, just faster... Followed by 3 acid-madness tracks! :) E-Mantras remix is super powerfull and Crossing Mind starts the morning spiral bliss... Both Mindsphere and Celestial Intelligene are morning stomers :) The ender is a pure "normal" trance track from good old POF artists! Active again, and ready for their album on Suntrip :)

Note, the Celestial Intelligence is well known in Belgium as the "new Transwave", What an amazing ride! :) I will put samples one by one soon :)

1. Skizologic - Retrospective

2. Nebula meltdown - Deep Space Introspection

3. Dragon Twins - The Third Wave

4. Morphic Resonance - Altered perception

5. Artifact303 - In Your Mind (E-Mantra Rmx)

6. Crossing Mind - Xtatic Confusion

7. Mindsphere - Fly High

8. Celestial Intelligence - inevitable feelings

9. Denshi Danshi ft. Amtinaous - World in between Rmx

• Like 2

Guest antic

Things go too fast here, we only asked the barcode yesterday... but ok, what the heck :P

Sorry, no new releases to scrutinize in terms of mastering quality :P:D

Track list looks awesome, so when can we expect it to be released?

Sorry, no new releases to scrutinize in terms of mastering quality :P:D

Track list looks awesome, so when can we expect it to be released?

lol, the new psynews fashion... :P Ah well, we'll master it like with the Prana release :) More dynamics, less loud, everybody happy :P

As for the date: probably around the beginning of june :)

Guest antic

lol, the new psynews fashion... :P Ah well, we'll master it like with the Prana release :) More dynamics, less loud, everybody happy :P

As for the date: probably around the beginning of june :)

Awesome, on both counts :)

You think you'll still have Asia 2001 re-release in stock by then?

Guest antic

For sure, not a doubt about that! Cd sales... Which cd sales? :P

Damn, but I remember you saying it had the best upfront sales numbers of all Suntrip releases? :-(

Damn, but I remember you saying it had the best upfront sales numbers of all Suntrip releases? :-(

True, what sais much about the sales of the other cds! :) (of course, in the case of Asia 2001 it was only available on the Suntrip shop, so that boosts the personal sales) :)

Now, lets go back on topic :D

Looks like a real winner this compilation, waiting eagerly for the compilation to materialize, congratulations and I can see Morphic Resonance in the tracklist, yohoo!! :)

Let's not overlook Nebula Meltdown :) hoping for a beautiful track from him.

Yeah... the Nebula track is a real kicker, i know! Acidheavy track length 06:13 minutes... Brilliant i tell you ;)

I'm very excited for this one, especially for the first half of the compilation, really great line-up and the name is also nice. Mars gave cool name suggestion at Facebook for compilation which I liked even more :)