Nomad?

exotic

Nobody talks about this killer full on artist who actually understood the essence of full on. No hands in the air europop stuff but hard gritty no bullshit groovy ass psychdelic fullon . Mad attack is one of those albums that whenever i listen to sends me right in the zone .. i love the basslines , very deep and original .the subtle melodies gently playing along .. its the complete package like audialize.

I cant find a preview of his album on youtube but anyone who has heard this album back in the day will know whats missing in the full on genre nowadays .

He got in to the acoustic & world music direction with some tracks on Electronic Summer In Corsica series but from google I think he's become like a session musician for various recording artists? Definitely not involved in this scene it seems. His work was great, always featured in my dj sets in the early 2000's.

• 3 weeks later...

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON NOMAD! NO, MY CAPS LOCK ISNT BROKEN! ;p All the words you said exotic, here here! true! right on! Ormion - dope track, it shows how diverse he can be within one track and rock the heck out of it! But for me, I would probably choose something off his Mad Attack album ;p Gladiator on his first album mesmerizes me ;O Nomad could be rough and edgy or Melodic, sometimes both at once. Always energy driven. Can we shoot him a message or two to get back into the game? haha! When I had full-on pretty much thrown at me more and more after finding DI.FM, Nomad, Audialize and Absolum were a trio for me. CPU is quality among that bunch too. just dayum!

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite from the Hyperactive album is 'Gladiator'. I get energy pumped with the new sounds/layers at2:14 & 3:07. And everytime after that when one comes storming in, my face gets more grimmacing in smile and loving it ;O

I do prefer the Mad Attack album several nudges more. Each track there is real special and stands out from one another. The one that sticks out most in its full-on ways is 'Typhoon'. So addictive ;O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az4A4dXuVVg