Matsuri Digital (ex Matsuri Production) New compilation -Nu Goa from Japan Vol.2-

Just realised, I will play the 14th of june in Israel

Wake those Anjuna Records boys up from their sleep when you are there. :P

So, not sure if you are a party head? I can meet you there, or if not, I can send them from Israel :) better for bothg I guess :D

not sure whom you are referring here.

Looking forward to the day when you'll play here in INDIA.

Twisted Records had a gig, so did Matsuri Digital. Osom gigs are frequent. (+Nano Records, TIP and AP on Mad Max bday party)

I wish to see SUNTRIP! & NEOGOA! Guys too :)

And of course DAT records resident DJ TreeTribe!

Sorry for the offtopic post, I hope Matsuri guys don't mind. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wake those Anjuna Records boys up from their sleep when you are there. :P

not sure whom you are referring here.

Someone pinged ? :D

Joske is our national wake up call service.

Can anyone share the tracklist of the mix CD .?

I second that! I received my package from Japan and did not realize that there would be a gift inside. Well I put on the mix cd and had my mind blown!

I also much prefer the mix cd to the compilation, here's hoping that there will be some more interesting releases on the way.

Anyway, I wrote to Matsuri straight away to ask if they might be able to provide a track list but no one answered...

I managed to find out the name of one of the tracks from the mix from DJ Yuta's Soundcloud page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdP0e5bs0Aw

@Stardust - great thanks. Even I wrote to them long ago. No reply for me as well. I managed to find one more track name. Let me search and share. I was just stunned by the Mix CD! :)

If it's no problem, can you upload it on YouTube and share the link over here , so that guys can help out with the track names. I'm currently away and CD is @home , so I couldn't it.

• 5 months later...

Haha.. I second that, need to find some (very) old school experts! It's pretty damn awesome nonetheless!!! :D

so far I only know:

Koxbox - Pipfugl (min 12-19)

Not sure if anyone is still interested in the tracklist of Yuta's mix CD, however, here are two more tracks:

Track 7: Shiva Chandra - Libellula (Vinyl-only release)

Track 8: Noma - Goons

Both are tunes from the "transition phase" of classic goatrance to progressive trance - especially the Shiva Chandra track was way ahead of its time (1997!) & is a very unique tune (I feel it even has some detroit techno vibes).

Regarding the rest I still need to look further when I find time, although I am sure that I have some of them in my collection (...they keep hiding from me :ph34r:) .

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone is still interested in the tracklist of Yuta's mix CD, however, here are two more tracks:

Track 7: Shiva Chandra - Libellula (Vinyl-only release)

Track 8: Noma - Goons

Both are tunes from the "transition phase" of classic goatrance to progressive trance - especially the Shiva Chandra track was way ahead of its time (1997!) & is a very unique tune (I feel it even has some detroit techno vibes).

Regarding the rest I still need to look further when I find time, although I am sure that I have some of them in my collection (...they keep hiding from me :ph34r:) .

I am!!

Thank you Mental Explorer :)

Please do look for them when you have time.

• Like 1