Lunar Dawn - Kolovrat

Bill

• 2 months later...

It is amazing that such a great album was released for free, what to say? A big thank you! This is the definition of musical goa trance with strong influences from other genres. A real success and proof that innovation is still possible in the genre. There is no other album that sounds like Kolovrat. Great music and also very beautiful artwork.

• Like 3

Thanks for kind words Manuser, it took a long path to get there, but like you see it´s possible. It was idea of the album to make every next track different than one before. We mostly succeded I would say, though some motives / themes can occur a bit similar :)

And that part about influences from other genres... Yes, you are one of the few that got it - Saša and I, we were listening all kind of stuff (mostly underground)and all of it surely gave it´s part into shaping of our seeing of music itself. No boundaries is right approach when one sits to produce a track :)

• Like 4

It is amazing that such a great album was released for free, what to say? A big thank you! This is the definition of musical goa trance with strong influences from other genres. A real success and proof that innovation is still possible in the genre. There is no other album that sounds like Kolovrat. Great music and also very beautiful artwork.

Very true!

Also explains my disappointment wrt triglav.

• Like 2

Also explains my disappointment wrt triglav.

Well it was kinda bending this sound towards what is to come, so to prepare audience for something little different we´re preparing for next one. Tbh, I don´t like to repeat things :D

Well it was kinda bending this sound towards what is to come, so to prepare audience for something little different we´re preparing for next one. Tbh, I don´t like to repeat things :D

It was understood. Different is good :)

But different like track 3 is bad. Good luck

• Haha 1

There is high possibility to release both of mentioned releases aswell (The World Beyond and At The Mountains Of Madness).

Dude Id pay you in gold for this!

• Like 2

Btw I relistened to this one after a while and... I'm just gonna say that it had the 25% of my slavic blood boiling! :lol: Mythical, epic and beautiful beyond the power of description of words.

Keeps sending me this vibe which I also kept getting while I was reading all Tolkien's books. Not exactly relatable, but thats the epicness it has to it I guess. Wonderful.

Amazing job neighbors! :wub:

• Like 2

Wanna fight?

by all means ....

NO. :D As I said diversity is nice. You like track 3 , awesome :) Even Rloop likes it. But I dont. And its O.K.

• Like 3