Lunar Dawn - Kolovrat

Bill

Is that something you would consider for other Neogoa's releases as well?

I'd gladly pay in advance to finance pressing of CDs, I'm sure others would be too.

We are negotiating some options through Kristijan from LD, if Kolovrat print shows some results we will engage some other releases old and new into print process for some symbolic prices. More about that in next month or two. Your support is appriciated, thank you! :)

• Like 3

Is that something you would consider for other Neogoa's releases as well?

I'd gladly pay in advance to finance pressing of CDs, I'm sure others would be too.

+1.

I hope AURYN is in your list of " essential releases".

Better be. :D

• Like 1

9. Blessings From Irij (2015 Mix) is a masterpiece. If the amazing energy from one of Tandu's super songs from their Multimoods album had a spiritual ascension, this would be it for me. The synth work, direction, etc., this is one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard. It's a high octane stunner, outstanding! A

You made me listen to it again some days ago, and I can't click on the stop button since. How did I miss it before, that's a masterpiece as you said !

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, because of duration this release for sure will be double pack. Btw, artwork is done (Thank you Richpa you´ve done outstanding job once again!!!) and files are being sent for printing.. We are expecting it to be done during the next week.. And then... :P

• Like 1

Well, because of duration this release for sure will be double pack. Btw, artwork is done (Thank you Richpa you´ve done outstanding job once again!!!) and files are being sent for printing.. We are expecting it to be done during the next week.. And then... :P

That's great news! Looking forward to the CD :)

(I hope that's what you meant)

• Like 2

That's great news! Looking forward to the CD :)

(I hope that's what you meant)

Yes. 100 copies so if one wants this I suggest to be super quick.

• Like 1

What, where, how?!

I need to buy this one!

Toss him a message using psynews personal messenger so you will get the CD (I remember you are not in facebook, right?)

• Like 2

Guest antic

Toss him a message using psynews personal messenger so you will get the CD (I remember you are not in facebook, right?)

No, I'm not. Will send a PM then. Thanks! :wub:

• Like 2

Kristijan and Saša will have most of the printed copies and many people already sent messages to save their copies. However, I will try to save my part of copies for collectors who might wanna have this album in their collection and since it's summer time and most of the people are on vacation/festivals they might not have heard the good news about the CD release, so just in case, drop me a message here and I will add you on the list and save the CD for you.

If this goes well, expect other albums from Neogoa to get a CD release treatment in limited editions.

• Like 2

If this goes well, expect other albums from Neogoa to get a CD release treatment in limited editions.

If there was a possibility I'd press the like button million times. I WANT my Gate and Proxeeus on CD at the very least!!!! Thank you sooooooo much!

Kristijan and Saša will have most of the printed copies and many people already sent messages to save their copies. However, I will try to save my part of copies for collectors who might wanna have this album in their collection and since it's summer time and most of the people are on vacation/festivals they might not have heard the good news about the CD release, so just in case, drop me a message here and I will add you on the list and save the CD for you.

Also, if there will be enough interest, no worries. We´ll do a reprint for those who will miss the first round :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...