Old is New so let's see if there are those that can make this happen...

Trance2MoveU

Since old is new and everyone is eating it up, there are some old school masters that haven't been represented. I'm glad we got some remixes from Astral, but what about some elephants in the room?

Holophonic released it digitally, but as a collector like you guys I would love to have a hard CD copy of Retro: Vol. 1 & Vol. 2

And how about MFG? I know the lineup has changed, but surely they might have unreleased stuff. Hell I'd love some represses of their 4 classic albums!

Ethereal works slowly per Anoebis, but maybe a reprint of Anima Mundi?

Colorbox? Bypass Unit? Ominus, Miranda?

And we are of course waiting for the big guns. Pleiadians.

Would love to hear from those who may know the artists or be familiar with the process of getting it done. With the cavalcade of blasts from the past it has seriously whet my appetite for more of this goodness.

Since old is new and everyone is eating it up, there are some old school masters that haven't been represented. I'm glad we got some remixes from Astral, but what about some elephants in the room?

Holophonic released it digitally, but as a collector like you guys I would love to have a hard CD copy of Retro: Vol. 1 & Vol. 2

And how about MFG? I know the lineup has changed, but surely they might have unreleased stuff. Hell I'd love some represses of their 4 classic albums!

Ethereal works slowly per Anoebis, but maybe a reprint of Anima Mundi?

Colorbox? Bypass Unit? Ominus, Miranda?

And we are of course waiting for the big guns. Pleiadians.

Would love to hear from those who may know the artists or be familiar with the process of getting it done. With the cavalcade of blasts from the past it has seriously whet my appetite for more of this goodness.

Pleiadians (live in 1998) will see the light probably 1 day on DAT Records

Ethereal IS working slowly, their album is almost ready! And well, we can see what the options are for a second CD reprint... Maybe :)

Joske such a tease...A double CD of Ethereal would FLY off the shelves. Then you would have enough money to start that stone painting business.

Mandalas for all!

Haha, making money of selling cds? What a joke! :D

And stone bussiness, probably more rewarding indeed ;)

Haha, making money of selling cds? What a joke! :D

And stone bussiness, probably more rewarding indeed ;)

True unfortunately. Those stones were stunning though. Perhaps we should post the link so other Psynewsers could see it?