Digitalis - Destiny EP [PISTOLERO.005]

a3221515362_2.jpg

Digitalis - Destiny EP

1.Digitalis - Destiny (Original Mix)
2.Digitalis - Destiny (Broken Eye Remix)
3.Digitalis - Destiny (Paraskunk Remix)
4.Digitalis - Destiny (Pitch Drop Remix)

Label: Pistolero Recordings
Cat #: PISTOLERO.005
Format: FLAC
Released: March 2015
Style: Breakbeat / Psybreaks / Tech-Funk

Mastering: Merv Pepler @ Eat Static studio
Artwork: Katarina aka Wild Bronco

Destiny EP, from psybreaks pioneer Digitalis, is Pistolero Recordings' 5th release. Digitalis aka Seb Taylor, is also very known for his other quality projects like Shakta, Kaya Project, Hibernation and many more. This is his first breaks release after more than 5 years and 17 years after his classic psybreaks album “The Third State” released on legendary japanese label Matsuri Productions now Matsuri Digital. Original version is groovy breaks discodelia followed by massive tech-funk stomper from Broken Eye (UK), night-time psybreaks remix from Paraskunk (Canada) and 145 bpm massive psybreaks banger from Pitch Drop (Australia). Tracks are mastered by Merv Pepler at Eat Static studio and cover is designed by Katarina aka Wild Bronco.

Soundcloud / Bandcamp

Guest antic

Ok, so Seb is refusing to make anymore goa because he thinks it's not worthy enough and then he goes on to create this? THIS? It sounds like some 3rd grade b-boy electro mixed with dub-step and only thing missing is some rap.

My 1st thought seeing this topic was that someone clueless used the name 'Digitalis' for his own project, without knowing that Seb Taylor has been using it.

Now I regret this isn't the case... :(

Ok, so Seb is refusing to make anymore goa because he thinks it's not worthy enough and then he goes on to create this? THIS? It sounds like some 3rd grade b-boy electro mixed with dub-step and only thing missing is some rap.

My 1st thought seeing this topic was that someone clueless used the name 'Digitalis' for his own project, without knowing that Seb Taylor has been using it.

Now I regret this isn't the case... :(

Everybody have a right to have an opinion B)

Cheers!