Date: December, 2008

1. Mr. Peculiar - West (Mindelight RMX)

2. Shake - Shaked World

3. Twilight - Super Sonic

4. Mindelight - Dynamite

5. Ananda Shake - Love, Secrets, and God

6. Under Beat - Turbo Brake

7. Eclypso - For the Girl

8. Mindelight & Sharigrama - We Are One (Mindelight RMX)

9. Blue MD - Higher

ckfTFPZ.gif

Oh f*ck this one was hard to swallow.

I'm not going to beat around the bush with this one. I'm just going to give you some advice that you should really follow.

Ok...just skip the first two tracks unless you feel like stabbing your ears with a sharpened pencil. It's not until Super Sonic that you get to some full on that isn't bottom of the barrel type stuff. There is of course a western theme so you have to put up with harmonica's and boogie woogie type nonsense. If you didn't know that when you bought it or for some ridiculous reason bought without listening then please follow the following steps. Go to the nearest automobile, open the car door and stick your penis in, and then repeatedly open and close the door with force.

Listening to this will have the same effect. It's science.

Where were we? Love, Secrets, and God is the type of full-on that is what you would expect Ananda Shake to create. It's like cotton candy, good for a time but after a bit it'll just give you a headache. Turbo Brake was so unflinchingly uplifting I felt it should've come with it's own hashtag. #suckmybuildup or #Ish*tflowers. One of the shining lights on this disaster was For the Girl with its funky bass line groove, but it eventually reverted to full-on diarrhea. Mindelight seems to be the chief offender here (Dynamite deserves two f*ck yous) and his third track makes me wish someone made him go get pizza so they could replace his tracks with the sound of dial up internet. The merciful final track provides the final kick in the pills with a house like vocal that claims she will take me higher. And what could be more psychedelic than a trumpet. Get the f*ck outta here with that.

So let me be clear. There is absolutely nothing psychedelically redeemable about this compilation. It's full-on to the bone and mostly sh*tty full-on that as you can tell by the beginning of the review will bring about certain dry heaves. Sorry about your junk...it's the only way you'll learn.

Psyshop

*Link provided so you can be as miserable as the music made me

Mdk