Official Better Call Saul appreciation topic :)

Lemmiwinks

Most of the time spin-offs are just a pale reminder of what the original series used to be, so at first I wasn't expecting much of Better Call Saul, however it did deliver in the end. I'm totally hooked now, eagerly waiting for every new episode and can't believe that we're already almost at the end of season 1 :(

So what do you guys think of it?

Really? I love breaking bad - didn't had the expectation that better call soul will be same, but still hoped for something bb-like.

Unfortunately this didn't happen for me.. better call soul is just boring. I stopped it watching after about 4 episodes.

Really? I love breaking bad - didn't had the expectation that better call soul will be same, but still hoped for something bb-like.

Unfortunately this didn't happen for me.. better call soul is just boring. I stopped it watching after about 4 episodes.

you did?? but it explains how the actors around Walter White became who they were, and aparently the later series will deal with the caracters AFTER Breaking Bad ended, it's basically a prequel and a sequel to BB I don't see how one could not like it (well, except episode 6, I found it was a bit too slow)

• 2 weeks later...

love it, i always liked him in b.bad.

it's very quirky, and you can't help loving his character, he just can't be a crooked lawyer!

have always liked mike... amazing actor also, love his facial expressions.. which go way back to the days of beverley hills cop and wise guy series.

• 3 weeks later...

Just started watching this... nice series, Bob Odenkirk is a brilliant actor (he was my favourite already on BB) and I do think the way they're filming the show is good entertainment. Sometimes very slow, sometimes more rapid - I think this kind of unusual setting for drama has came to television to stay.