Skizologic - Robotized

A google search shows a slew of torrent sites offering this up for download but not a single retail shop seems to be offering it. No Zion bandcamp availability yet the Zion logo is clearly visible on the album art. And, discogs clearly says released on March 10.

Did they go underground with this? Make it only available via pirate sites?

Very intriguing....

I want it for the cover alone.

But something is definately weird distributionwise. Googling brings up only torrents etc, aside psynews and discogs.

Was looking for Roy Sason on facebook...but his page isn't available anymore (he was friends with me there)

But the Zion604 page is still up.

Well, given it's not available to buy, I've torrented it to "sample" (will buy if comes on for sale because it kicks ass!)

Also. looks like there is more than 1 cover:

1426237558_skizologic-robotized-2015-fla

Sent a msg to Zion604 on Tuesday but no reply yet (msg so far not read actually)

There's a video on that Facebook page showing the CD booklets running through the print press. One of the updates gives a vague release date for somewhere around April.

Guest antic

Damn, checked it on ...ehm, sources... and it sounds really awesome - kind of raw & focused, unlike most of recent neo-goa releases trying to overwhelm you with number of layers. I deleted it already, but loved what I heard! Also, was quite varied style-wise due to collaborations and remixes.

Please, put it on sale so I could buy it already!!!! :wub:

edit: and for once it sounds well mastered - no frequency clashing of Radical Ristortion's "The Score" nor variable loudness like on VA "Flight II".

• Like 2

There's a video on that Facebook page showing the CD booklets running through the print press. One of the updates gives a vague release date for somewhere around April.

Indeed, I saw that video but I only see now the post from 08/03 saying will be released next month. I hope that's the reason why it's not up yet for sale, however the question remains how it already leaked.

Edit: post is ambigous: it says "Our boy Skizologic celebrating his birthday & Launching tomorrow his new album "Robotized" that will be released next month on our label!"

The bold parts are contradictory.

• Like 1