MANA SOURCE - KANJI FULL

you do understand this was produced now right?

if you dig deep you can find out who is behind this project, i did.

• Like 1

According to Kunaki's site this CD-R is $10. Only $4.30 shipping, but estimated arrival time...May 5th to May 8th. I'm pretty liberal with the moolah, but I cannot pull the trigger.

We are sorry they are taking longer than usual.

This music can't be from 95. It uses sounds that didn't exist by then.

95's Goa is far more about atmospheres, acid and modulations, and especially Japanese Goa, who emerged from the late 80's acid techno scene. The Japanese scene is about distortion, raw-ness and esoterism. It means to be deep and psychedelic.

These samples can't compare with Japanese 95's Goa. They are newschool nitzhogoa, insisting on energy, euphoria, celebration and orientalism. Your claims are impossible.

mister sacreblu intellect :lol: apologize for not having attention to this before but realy you think u know so much u end up looking like fool.

your resolution is ireelevant we were dancing like crazi when u were geting napies changed ^_^

That is a shame, because obviously you are, with all respect due, someone who lies about the product, if not about who you're pretend to be.

And yes, that is a shame because the samples, I say it once again, are good. You have no need to lie, as the product is quality.

And unless you prove me wrong, I won't believe you're Japanese either. You proved me by twice that you were unable to write in kana, and besides, you do speak english very well.

Stop pretending. You're a newschool producer.

mr sacreblu since u dying so much for kana イディオタ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to say I'm a little surprised how good this is. Filipe has always been very formulaic which makes the sound boring when listening full albums but for some reason it works here. The tracks seem to have more depth than usual. Shinto is a stellar track, one of the best he's made. Reiki is up there too.

now this very good!!such a shame its cdr..pls make press of original silver discs...it deserves it i think :)

when we reach enough sales to cover platinum then ok , for moment is still not enough will only create loss and damage not worth it