MANA SOURCE - KANJI NEW GOA CD

Kanji is nu goa rilise plise respect forgive 1 no more ok?

cd is rellise sun arigato. -_-

i liked the samples.is it going to be a cd or digital format??if there is a cd version im interesting to buy it.so, pls, keep the info coming and thanks for the music.arigato :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really don`t care is it Filipe or not, but Myoko Kogen is a nickname, not real name, for sure.

I have a doubt about a fact that beautiful japanese girl was named after a ski-resort:

http://www.powderhounds.com/Japan/Honshu/Myoko-Kogen.aspx

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@ Submoon-Records Hey mate :)

こういう書き方や態度は全然日本人らしくないよ。メッセージを送ったのは、Submoon-Recordsが何か嘘をついていると思うからです。気を悪くしないで下さい。音楽は面白いと思うでど!! 頑張って!  :)

In case you cannot read Japanese: If you are lying about your identity, eventually everyone will know, and I thinkyou will just make a fool of yourself. Anyway, don't get me wrong, I wish you all the best whoever you are. (Even if you are Filipe!)

こういう書き方や態度は全然日本人らしくないよ。メッセージを送ったのは、Submoon-Recordsが何か嘘をついていると思うからです。気を悪くしないで下さい。音楽は面白いと思うでど!! 頑張って!  :)

In case you cannot read Japanese: If you are lying about your identity, eventually everyone will know, and I thinkyou will just make a fool of yourself. Anyway, don't get me wrong, I wish you all the best whoever you are. (Even if you are Filipe!)

bit late for that i think!

I am getting really curious: what did this Filipe do on the first place? I do not know that history.

After reading you will wish you don't know. Madness :wacko:

Thanks for the link and I read all. Hard to live with delusions and be on a declining path of chemical selfdestruction, if that is the case. Just feeling sad for this person.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

彼らは知らない人のための尊重のビットを持っている必要があり、ここで何人かの人々がありますが、私たちは悪い態度を持っていない、我々は単にゴア音楽を愛し、我々は良い感じを示し、良い音楽を広めるためにここにいます。我々は、他の何かのために気にしません。何フィリペfiipe ?ここに何人かの人々はまったく意味がありませ薬を必要とします!ありがとう。

彼らは知らない人のための尊重のビットを持っている必要があり、ここで何人かの人々がありますが、私たちは悪い態度を持っていない、我々は単にゴア音楽を愛し、我々は良い感じを示し、良い音楽を広めるためにここにいます。我々は、他の何かのために気にしません。何フィリペfiipe ?ここに何人かの人々はまったく意味がありませ薬を必要とします!ありがとう。

Google translate? I studied Japanese for seven years, there's no Japanese on earth who would write like that.

Also, your Katakana on your band camp reads "mun moon records".

But hey, kudos for hanging in there and not giving up the charade.

Google translate? I studied Japanese for seven years, there's no Japanese on earth who would write like that.

Also, your Katakana on your band camp reads "mun moon records".

But hey, kudos for hanging in there and not giving up the charade.

Google translate? what you mean? :wacko:

You study Japanese ? Great! :D

mun moon records yes we intended :)

no charade friend only goatrance we have two new releases now :) samples at https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/

どうもありがとうございました!

Yes, wolves are majestical creatures. Well, unless you're Moon Moon :D

OK, enough offtopic silliness for now, right?

lol moon moon :)

yes friend check new goa trance releases : https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/ :) full goa album from Mana Source and new goa compilation :)

thank you ^_^