MANA SOURCE - KANJI NEW GOA CD

Smells like Filipe.

Now that you say it, the samples are surprizing by the fact that the artist sounds very experimented for a debut release, whereas the label is much obscure.

Plus, the music contains this very peculiar nitzhonic vibe that is unknown in the Japanese Goa scene.

And if we compare the styles, they are pretty alike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov2sh6lC4Vc

Also, I have several reasons to believe that OP is not Japanese.

Smells like Filipe.

Now that you say it, the samples are surprizing by the fact that the artist sounds very experimented for a debut release, whereas the label is much obscure.

Plus, the music contains this very peculiar nitzhonic vibe that is unknown in the Japanese Goa scene.

And if we compare the styles, they are pretty alike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov2sh6lC4Vc

Also, I have several reasons to believe that OP is not Japanese.

??? i do not understand

we japanese love British :) big ben

arigatooo ^_^

Hey, man, I have a challenge for you : write my name in kana.

I DEFY YOU !

Reminds+me+of+something+_06e448aba1af888

Other challenges might happen. Then, I will tell you if you're a troll, or not -_-

Hey, man, I have a challenge for you : write my name in kana.

I DEFY YOU !

Reminds+me+of+something+_06e448aba1af888

Other challenges might happen. Then, I will tell you if you're a troll, or not -_-

u name is scandinasia san no translate japan , u are good funi ^_^external_link_bumper.png no troll onli goa , name is Myoko no man -_-

The samples aren't fake, they're good and real. It's nitzho-ish Goa, and one track has some E-Mantra's influence. That's pretty decent actually.

But since I have doubts regarding our guest Submoon Records, I'm teasing him in order to confirm or invalidate my doubts.

And what just happened is that I asked him to write the name Scandinasia with the Japanese letters from the kana syllabaries. And Myoko-san claimed that he couldn't do so because the term "can't be translated".

There are two possibilities, Myoko-san :

_either you misunderstood my challenge, which was to transcript my name into the kana syllabaries, even though I expressed myslef in clear terms.

_either you don't know the use of kana writing, and you're a troll. Every Japanese can put my name into kana. It's really easy.

So, Myoko-san, I give you a second chance (I love this game xD) :

Are you able to write the word Scandinasia into kana letters ?

I dare you mate :P

The samples aren't fake, they're good and real. It's nitzho-ish Goa, and one track has some E-Mantra's influence. That's pretty decent actually.

But since I have doubts regarding our guest Submoon Records, I'm teasing him in order to confirm or invalidate my doubts.

And what just happened is that I asked him to write the name Scandinasia with the Japanese letters from the kana syllabaries. And Myoko-san claimed that he couldn't do so because the term "can't be translated".

There are two possibilities, Myoko-san :

_either you misunderstood my challenge, which was to transcript my name into the kana syllabaries, even though I expressed myslef in clear terms.

_either you don't know the use of kana writing, and you're a troll. Every Japanese can put my name into kana. It's really easy.

So, Myoko-san, I give you a second chance (I love this game xD) :

Are you able to write the word Scandinasia into kana letters ?

I dare you mate :P

????? u r crazi i report u not here for chalenge only goa , i report

hope u hapi now 道化師 not funi u are buli i reported

Sorry man, I didn't mean to offense. Really. So, please bear my sincere apologies if you felt hurt at any moment. Being harsh wasn't my intent.

However, why did you use kanji instead of kana ? :huh:

I was more thinking of this : スカンディナぢア

EDIT : For people reading, 道化師 stands for clown (thank you Google Translate) xD

EDIT2 : I renew my apologies to OP. No offense intended ! Please bear my clumsiness.

Sorry man, I didn't mean to offense. Really. So, please bear my sincere apologies if you felt hurt at any moment. Being harsh wasn't my intent.

However, why did you use kanji instead of kana ? :huh:

I was more thinking of this : スカンディナぢア

NO KANA ALWAYS KANJI

WISE realli upset -_- I AM NO MAN RID FEMALE 道化師 u