SUNCD36 - Prana - The Remixes (Matsuri vs Suntrip!)

People that like their old school goa-trance more sinister and acidic will drool now! :) Suntrip and Matsuri digital decided to do something unique! The first collaboration ever between an old school legend label and a modern goa-label! :)

We will release Matsuri's best digital only releases on a CD, spice them up with some never released acidic "Suntrip" remixes with Matsuri artwork and fresh mastering (yes yes, this time we made sure to have it with more dynamics)!

1. Prana - Boundless (Nervasystem Remix)

2. Prana - Boundless (Skizologic Remix)

3. Prana - Boundless (Jagoa Remix)

4. Prana - Alien Pets (Imba Remix)

5. Prana - Alien Pets (Filteria Remix)

6. Prana - Alien pets (Trinodia Remix)

7. Prana - Mugen (Astral Projection 2015 Remix)

8. Prana - Boundless (Funkygong Remix)

And even if it seems like the remixes are all the same tracks... They sound very different from eachother! :)

Soon samples and more info on this one! Release date around early april :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome release as well, Suntrip's on fire!!

Whats going on? Goa is alive again... moeha! :D

Well, no Mark Neal... :) The cover & back is made by a collage-artist (not sure if this word is English, in French it is collage for sure) :) But it is in the Matsuri-vain as you can see :) The rest is made by Fabien Marsaud, as usual :)

Aha, cool :) it already found it's way to this forum! :)

First of all... if people don't care about where ordering... please do it via our Suntriprecords webshop... We have the same option as bandcamp now (without any bugs now, very easy) with free download when you order a cd! :)
We lose quiet a lot on bandcamp, but offer it anyway of course

https://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/

And, if you order before monday evening I will send it tuesday morning... otherwise I'll send it NEXT monday, as I will be in Israel in between... :)

About the remixes itself, there were only very limited files available, so it's a lot of personal imput... you'll hear that in the remixes, it's not very close to the originals, which is a good thing imo, every track has its own soul :)

@Joseph: We have a release date now for Asia 2001! It will be released 20th of april... :) So, only a good 2 weeks wait! :)

• Like 1

Wow!

Gaaahhhh!!!!!!!!

Dying to get my hands on this CD, but I went a bit mad with music buying and had better wait until I get paid again or risk my other half kicking me out of the house! ;)

Haha, be careful, the wives are ALWAYS the boss! In 2 days the Asia 2001 is also release, you can do bulk buying... Cheaper for you :D

• Like 1