Paranoiac - Ritmo Y Sustancia EP (DVSM Records)

PARANOIAC - RITMO Y SUSTANCIA EP

DVSM Records / DVSMDIG005 / 2015.02.25

Mastered by Maxim 'makus' Kurushyn @ Overdream Studio

Artwork by Rusty Psyflyart

Atmospheric rhythms for the small hours (featured in Goa Gil's Divine Dozen).

dvsmdig005.jpg

Hailing from Argentina, Paranoiac is the first South American artist to release an EP through DVSM Records. Through an infinite corridor of sound rhythmic sequences emerge – guiding and transforming – sustained by the ritual dance. Three tracks, each delving deeper, and deeper. Proud to present you with our new release, we bring you Ritmo Y Sustancia EP.

Tracklist

01 - To Wash You

02 - Ritmo Y Sustancia

03 - Y Me Perdi

SAMPLES / PURCHASE

DVSM Bandcamp

​If you're interested in reviewing this release, please get in touch with us at info (at) dvsmrecords (dot) org.

PARANOIAC - RITMO Y SUSTANCIA EP

DVSM Records / DVSMDIG005 / 2015.02.25

Mastered by Maxim 'makus' Kurushyn @ Overdream Studio

Artwork by Rusty Psyflyart

Atmospheric rhythms for the small hours (featured in Goa Gil's Divine Dozen).

dvsmdig005.jpg

Hailing from Argentina, Paranoiac is the first South American artist to release an EP through DVSM Records. Through an infinite corridor of sound rhythmic sequences emerge – guiding and transforming – sustained by the ritual dance. Three tracks, each delving deeper, and deeper. Proud to present you with our new release, we bring you Ritmo Y Sustancia EP.

Tracklist

01 - To Wash You

02 - Ritmo Y Sustancia

03 - Y Me Perdi

SAMPLES / PURCHASE

DVSM Bandcamp

​If you're interested in reviewing this release, please get in touch with us at info (at) dvsmrecords (dot

always special quality stuff from the devils head :) very dark and heavy sound, i like..

still waiting for the purosurpo/zoon split.....since forever...anyway im sure you guyz have your reasons to delay it, but aahhhh..!!.. im so anxious for it, i want it soooo badly...any news about the progress of this treat will be nice :) and offcourse i hope for a physical version on this monster..plsss......... :)

always special quality stuff from the devils head :) very dark and heavy sound, i like..

still waiting for the purosurpo/zoon split.....since forever...anyway im sure you guyz have your reasons to delay it, but aahhhh..!!.. im so anxious for it, i want it soooo badly...any news about the progress of this treat will be nice :) and offcourse i hope for a physical version on this monster..plsss......... :)

sorry for the double post, i dont know what hapenned on the first one

Hey psyber,

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, we're keen to unveil the Purosurpo & Zoon release, too. We wrote about that in the newsletter that was sent out today (Would you like me to register you? Just need your e-mail.). You can read the newsletter here: http://ymlp.com/zLa7k5 (there's a part about the World Ski Championships, too, which are currently taking place in DVSM town :-)). This is what we wrote:

From DVSM newsletter: Moreover, we're slowly preparing the CD release of 71 Degrees North, and as to the LAB remixed mini album it is almost ready for release. Last but not least, Rusty Psyflyart, the designer with whom we've worked on five of our six latest releases, has been scheduled to desgign the sleeve for the Purosurpo and Zoon mini album (we know it's taken forever and there's been a bumpy road – we're sorry about that, but quality has always been our number one priority rather than rushing things – the tracks sound great so it's going to be worth it, we reckon!).

... so yes, the plan is to release a CD version of that one. :-)

• Like 1

Hey psyber,

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, we're keen to unveil the Purosurpo & Zoon release, too. We wrote about that in the newsletter that was sent out today (Would you like me to register you? Just need your e-mail.). You can read the newsletter here: http://ymlp.com/zLa7k5 (there's a part about the World Ski Championships, too, which are currently taking place in DVSM town :-)). This is what we wrote:

... so yes, the plan is to release a CD version of that one. :-)

thanks for the inside info!!!my email has been sent to your inbox!thank u for all these years of quality!!pls keep blasting us!! :)