Best online Psy shop

nmpg

Hello.

I've been buying my cds mostly from psyshop, and sometimes from Goastore. However, the delivery is a bit slow and I'm looking for other shops :)

I am wondering, where do you buy your stuff? Any special online shop recommendation w.r.t. to price and shipping (to Europe)?

Cheers!

Arabesque Distribution are always my first choice.

Usually next day delivery in the UK and as cheap as anywhere.

you can buy through Amazon marketplace, but they have a Bandcamp page now:

https://arabesquedistribution.bandcamp.com/

and look to be getting their own digital site up and running. (But it's not ready yet.)

Always great service.

To be fair, for titles A.D. don't stock, Psyshop have been good recently - pretty quick. I also use Beatspace and Goastore from time to time.

oh, I always assumed Arabesque Distribution sold only to shops like Psyshop and not to individuals.. Will check this.

Yeah, I guess I can also find stuff at Amazon, but they are probably slow at getting the new releases.

Perhaps other user will know other alternatives :)

• 3 weeks later...

been using beatspace most lately... trying to avoid psyshop when possible as I have heard less than flattering things about their "tactics" towards clients, although I have few bad experiences as a buyer.

been using beatspace most lately... trying to avoid psyshop when possible as I have heard less than flattering things about their "tactics" towards clients, although I have few bad experiences as a buyer.

Psyshop is perhaps not the only psytrance online store said to have a skeleton in the closet.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, do tell...

Mdk

...only know Wirikuta, but they went bankrupt so it's easy talking bad about them :P

On topic, I don't really know anything better than psyshop, but I don't like them and therefore order from them very seldom...