Various Artists - Sadhana [Compiled By Sky Technology] (Neogoa)

Neogoa and Sky Technology return with Sadhana, a new Goa trance compilation featuring some of the most exciting and promising artists from Eastern Europe. Sadhana, as a powerful solar symbol, had an important meaning in ancient ritualistic practices. Through this release Neogoa follows the message and meaning of Sadhana, a path of perfection with vivid goal, to present fresh Goa trance music in the best possible way. Since the Spiritual Doping compilation, Sky Technology has worked hard on this project, collecting some of the finest tracks from many musicians from Ukraine and Russia, and now finally they are available for your enjoyment on a single release. Mastering by Stryder at Beavernest Atop Studios (Belgium) with artwork design by Spirit Medicine (Ukraine).

Free download: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/sadhana

va-sadhana.jpg

01. Room Full Of Eyes - Feasts Fires | 145 BPM
W&P by Alexander Medvedev (Ukraine)

02. Trikselos - Planet X | 148 BPM
W&P by Dmitry Mikheev (Russia)

03. Pandemicus - Exit | 145 BPM
W&P by Vitaliy Sokolvak (Ukraine)

04. Anumana - Distance To Goa | 146 BPM
W&P by Vladimir Nikiforov (Russia)

05. Celestial Consciousness - Insider (Katedra Remix) | 130 BPM
W&P by Volodymyr Lys (Ukraine) Remix by Ostap Hirnyak (Ukraine)

06. Space Vibes System - Life Tomorrow | 145 BPM
W&P by Slaventij Biloku (Ukraine)

07. Sky Technology & Imba - Intergalactic Warlord | 144 BPM
W&P by Dmitriy Kolosovskiy (Ukraine), Nikola Petrović (Serbia)

08. Spirit Medicine - Dark Matter Of God | 135 BPM
W&P by Albert Zakharov & Maria Zakharova (Ukraine)
Violins by Kseniya Zadorskaya

09. Spacenode - Steel Shakti | 145 BPM
W&P by Alexander Pidgorny (Ukraine)

Artwork design by Spirite Medicine (Ukraine)

http://www.spiritmedicine.com.ua

Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/stryder/sets/va-sadhana

• Like 1

I know. It's just that this is basically a 3rd on a series of compilations where the other 2 had CD releases.

Not really. We published Spiritual Doping by Dmitriy long time ago and we already have some talks for the future compilations where both of us will collect the finest music from eastern-Europe and Balkans area and present them on conceptual compilations! Only common thing with Dancing Mavka and Gamayun were the pan-Slavic motifs.

And tracklist is similar too.

Well it has to be since he is in great relationship with artists from his area and it's logical thing to promote them (besides his music) on the compilations. However, if you feel this is trilogy, go for it, I don't see it like that :P

• 1 month later...

this release is now fully mastered and sent off to neogoa, it should be released anytime soon, just so you know, the mastering for this release will be ULTRAKILLARGH, ive grown a new understanding of audio and mastering since dragon twins and i believe it is for the best :D also some very nice tracks on this compilation again!!!

Looking forward. Looking forward with a fucking lot of expectations.

its awesome! the katedra remix, steel shakti and sky technology tracks are the nicest ones in my opinion! samples coming soon!

watch a three minute preview video on my facebook of insider katedra remix!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=982402535111669

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have butterflies in my stomach because from what I have understood the release date is just around the corner. This compilation will be a nice continuation of the ancient Slavic theme after Lunar Dawn's Kolovrat and presents lots of skill in production and mixing. Just bring it on!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Neogoa and Sky Technology return with Sadhana, a new Goa trance compilation featuring some of the most exciting and promising artists from Eastern Europe. Sadhana, as a powerful solar symbol, had an important meaning in ancient ritualistic practices. Through this release Neogoa follows the message and meaning of Sadhana, a path of perfection with vivid goal, to present fresh Goa trance music in the best possible way. Since the Spiritual Doping compilation, Sky Technology has worked hard on this project, collecting some of the finest tracks from many musicians from Ukraine and Russia, and now finally they are available for your enjoyment on a single release. Mastering by Stryder at Beavernest Atop Studios (Belgium) with artwork design by Spirit Medicine (Ukraine).

Free download: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/sadhana

• Like 1

Rather dark Goa compilation from Neogoa!

I still have to get into all tracks, but from a first listen these jump out as the most accessible ones to me:

5. Celestial Consciousness

6. Space Vibes System

7. Sky Technology & Imba

The rest is weird stuff, man. Darker than I'm used to from Neogoa.

Which actually makes me curious. Curious to what I'm about to find out when I will listen to them more carefully.

I really adore the cover art, though. Minimal with a dark psycho edge to it.

• Like 1

Great release here! Always great to see new artists put on the map. :)

Trikselos - Planet X (#2) is probably my favorite here. It perfects its twisted forest vibe and flow, reminds me a lot of the Schlabbaduerst / BOTFB stuff.

As a fan of "slow" goa, Spirit Medicine - Dark Matter Of God (#8) really caught my attention as well. Very nice atmosphere and depth in this track, it's always great to hear violins :) very trippy, too.

• Like 1

Glad you like this one, in my opinion there is a little bit of everything in there, but yeah, it focuses mostly on darker and less-melodic side of Goa trance. Sky Technology always had good insight regarding the new artists from his area and it's been perfect for both of us to work on this project and I'm sure it won't be last one, there are already plans for the future collaborations which we will announce later this year. If you like this release, please spread the word about it so many people who are not aware can enjoy in free music aswell.

• 1 month later...

Someone please make a review..I don't wanna write comments here since it is review time and I am not up to it ;-)