What festival for 2015?

Lemmiwinks

hmm yeah quite a lot of talk about ZNA, seems like a great concept for sure but my experience tells me that festivals that get organized for the very first time usually get a LOT of organizational problems like they tell you in the middle of the party that they only had a 3-day permit instead of 5 etc... woulnd't really feel comfortable going all that way without being sure that the party lasts as much as it was advertised. Plus they don't say how many stages there will be, if there will be music 24/7 and so on?

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

hmm yeah quite a lot of talk about ZNA, seems like a great concept for sure but my experience tells me that festivals that get organized for the very first time usually get a LOT of organizational problems like they tell you in the middle of the party that they only had a 3-day permit instead of 5 etc... woulnd't really feel comfortable going all that way without being sure that the party lasts as much as it was advertised. Plus they don't say how many stages there will be, if there will be music 24/7 and so on?

ZNA rocked in 2013 and was easily one of the best Festivals I ever played at. 2015 will be epic no matter what Anoebis think ;)

The ZNA crew is the most dedicate and professional crew around. They were the original organizers of Boom in the early days and they have a lot of experience. Your worries are a waste of time.

All the other festies they have made was for 5 days and lasted 5 days and they lived up to every promise they made!

ZNA rocked in 2013 and was easily one of the best Festivals I ever played at. 2015 will be epic no matter what Anoebis think ;)

I am entitled to have my own opinion I hope... The main "problem" for me is that I saw all the acts on this festival except for 2-3 already several times, and I know all their music out of my head, so I won't have any surprises... I prefer festivals with lots and lots of new music, so I discover new stuff... Simple as that

This won't mean ZNA won't be any good, it just means I don't expect too much :P

I am entitled to have my own opinion I hope... The main "problem" for me is that I saw all the acts on this festival except for 2-3 already several times, and I know all their music out of my head, so I won't have any surprises... I prefer festivals with lots and lots of new music, so I discover new stuff... Simple as that

I never said that you are not entitled to your opinion. I just disagree with you ;) The point is this is the first ever Festival to gather so many of the old legendary artist at one time. That is why it will be so special. Plus the organizer have a very clear vision that the artist has to agree to before they get booked. No full-on, prog, machine-gun basslines and moderne "fart trance", over the top breakdowns, prog or techno wannabes inserted into their live sets etc. It will be pure old-school. You might not like that but to me and many others it will be awesome :)

oh ok thanks for the infos, am definately considering going there then :) but can anyone say how many stages there will be?

There will be a mainstage and a chillout stage. And believe me both stages will be amazing (2013 was really magic). The music will go on for 22 hours a day on the main stage and 24 hours on the chillout stage.

It will not be a massive commercial "Ozora" Festival even though I expect many more to come this year than in 2013 ... The atmosphere is very much like a family which makes the ZNA Festivals so special IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

ZNA Festival..... Easily.... this will be the festival, people talk about in 5 years!!

I made up my mind more then 1 year ago, and was dissapointed when there were no 2014 edition.

Come up and say 'Hi' if you see me! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I applaud your opinion 8) Just little ole Americam me doesnt have the opportunities to catch the classics over in this country ;p so ZNA for me is a dream come true. Im still hoping Toi Doi comes back this year and my bucket list is near complete ;p

Im doing less festivals this year so ZNA overseas will be it. I plan to at most do the two NY ones, one in the spring and one in the summer if they come back (probably will), then maybe, just maybe Equinox again for its 12th year in North Carolina.

• 4 weeks later...

See you there :)

And I'm still hoping for them to add Slide to the lineup. And Morphem :D

oh me too me too! I rather a Slide mix over UX

• 1 month later...

I have the luck to live in the country where the EPIC ZNA will take place!!

Honestly I had already give up years ago to look for such a trance festival. Couldn't be more excited about it!!

I invite all of you to join me on the dancefloor during the day to drink some green wine (typical Portuguese summer wine) I will bring with me in my cooler.

I have the luck to live in the country where the EPIC ZNA will take place!!

Honestly I had already give up years ago to look for such a trance festival. Couldn't be more excited about it!!

I invite all of you to join me on the dancefloor during the day to drink some green wine (typical Portuguese summer wine) I will bring with me in my cooler.

another psynews'r there ;D maybe you will spot me in pink shirt or a green nuns shirt at some point during the week. if so tap me or throw something at me haha

I'm giving a lecture at Ozora this year, so that's for sure... the music is a little underwhelming (for my taste), but the universal vibe of love is what takes me there :wub:

And then hopefully making it to Spain for Connection festival at the end of summer... the lineup there is wow... just wow :lol: Would be cool to also meet up with some Psynews goaheads :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo!

I have a very "simple" question about the ZNA Gathering.

I would like to join it, it's sounds like an amazing gathering. But it will be the first ZNA for me and my small knowledge of the Djs doesn't allow me to have a clear idea of the kind of music...can you tell me if it will be dark trance during the day? I have been to some several trance festival so far, and what I like most is dancing in the morning with sunny music :).

Thanks a lot for your help ;)

Love☀

Hallo!

I have a very "simple" question about the ZNA Gathering.

I would like to join it, it's sounds like an amazing gathering. But it will be the first ZNA for me and my small knowledge of the Djs doesn't allow me to have a clear idea of the kind of music...can you tell me if it will be dark trance during the day? I have been to some several trance festival so far, and what I like most is dancing in the morning with sunny music :).

Thanks a lot for your help ;)

Love☀

I wouldnt say there is much dark music this festival if thats what you are looking for or not. heres the mainstage line-up with days and hours of performance. I think you will love what you hear at any hour ;D

11143194_1107919275904128_52284145853338

• Like 1