1. Subcouds - On Red

2. Shakta - Lepton Head (Deedrah Remix)

3. Crop Circles - Lunar Civilization

4. Cyan - Dying Seas

5. Sandman - Nostradamus

6. The Delta - As A Child I Could Walk On The Ceiliing

7. Radiotrance - Plasma

8. Elixis - Prismatic

Man these old covers kill me. Androgynous mannequins bracketing a toxic beach ball as the world explodes into chaos all around them. Silly right? But it does capture the feeling of this compil

HOLY F*CKING DONKEY BALLS DID SOMEONE PAY $227 FOR THIS CD?

WKpAlX4.gif

You've gotta be f*cking kidding me. Hope dude isn't on Discogs any longer otherwise he'll need to be on suicide watch. Buddha Homer would have advised patience. Because more recently it sold for under 15 bucks.

ffQ0Z7x.gif

And just that quickly you can go sh*tting rainbows to punching babies.

Regarding the CD it's excellent. Really excellent. Chances are good that you probably have these tracks on more accessible and affordable albums. But that doesn't diminish how good this disc is. Twirling, melodic goa trance, pumping Delta style psytrance...you can't go wrong. The Sandman track is a bit of an industrial and symphonic thumper and I don't usually like his music, but this was good. Good depth. And of course you can never go wrong with Subcouds, Crop Circles and our old friend Lepton Head. How many people have mixed that? I'm waiting for the Taylor Swift version.

*fingers crossed*

But don't be like moneybags up there and drop rent for this disc. Friends shouldn't let friends surf Discogs on payday.

Mdk

• Like 1