pedophiles everywhere

technosomy

as i have young kids of my own

would like to bring this to peoples attention and their concious mind.. just some of the horrible things going on at the moment.. now this is nothing new.

am sure you all aware of jimmy saville... and of course the company he kept... and how he spilled the beans on alot of the politicians in great britain and of course the royal family of their rampant pedophile acts!

now this has been going on since the dawn of time... especially with the elite and satanists... don't let me start on the atrociys going on at disneyland!!

but glad to see more and more people exposing the truth

am interested at what you all hearing around the world on this

will start with this, but their lots more

http://breakingdownthnews.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/shocking-this-is-serious-satanic-child.html

As my Dad always said you can't protect your kids from the world but you can teach the best you can to protect themselves from it.

Meaning parents can't be there 24/7 so you need to teach them the skills. stranger danger etc.

Also that satanic thing? Really?

• Like 1

As my Dad always said you can't protect your kids from the world but you can teach the best you can to protect themselves from it.

Meaning parents can't be there 24/7 so you need to teach them the skills. stranger danger etc.

Also that satanic thing? Really?

no you can't protect them.. but this is happening in schools, homes, orphanages. camps

would you believe there are security cameras installed in alot of schools toilets in britain!!!

lots of security already been busted with footage on computers and stuff

check out what's been going on in disneyland for the last 50 years or so... (everyone is aware walt disney was a pedophile)

staff and children have come out talking about undrground tunnels there with movies being made...sacrifice.. you name it

they even have their own police force!!

on a scale beyond belief... yet most evade prosecution

yes really.. there is evidence of satanic sacrifice and pedophilier in almost every country in the world

look into it

shocking but very very real

I do have kids. Two under 3 years of age. And yes these things worry me, but hey so do ants & cockroaches to the point I have regular nightmares about them. Actually the word "cockroach" sends me in to a mild case of anxiety & it actually is hard for me to say or type out the word after the infestation I suffered 2 years ago.

As I said, I can't protect my children from the evils of the world fully but I can prepare them as best as possible to deal with these issues should they arise. And If I fail in my duty to protect my children that is my issue to deal, and if somebody else fails when I give them guardianship in terms of school, daycare or whatever then I will ensure that they are brought to justice and my child(ren) are given full support to deal with the situation.

The world is a bad place, but hey my folks had 7 kids through the 70's and none of them were raped, molested or sacrificed to dark gods of some kind. Sure my folks weren't particularly nourishing emotionally & as such I am now unravelling a great deal of psychological issues arising from that, but other than that they did a pretty good job.

And I think your Aussie yeah? Well our country is pretty good right now at preventing paedo's say compared to Asia & the Africa.

As I was taught by my Dad, it's better to be arrested for assault than to be assaulted. Teach your kids to be aware of what is wrong and right, stranger danger & when possible self defence as early as possible. I already tell my 2.5 year old that if somebody touched his private place and he doesn't like it to scream as loud as he can.

Only proble was he did this when his Grandma tried to abth him the other night LOL!!

My error. I meant that if i were about to be assaulted, I'd rather attack my assaulter & be arrested than be assaulted by them. I have a friend who was raped, and believe me she wishes she'd been killed rather than live having been raped.

• Like 2

Lol satanists. Are you for real? 99% of satanists are just fucking with weak impressionable christians. Silly people everywhere. I'm more worried of pedophile catholic priests and other such religious leaders than satanists haha

I do have kids. Two under 3 years of age. And yes these things worry me, but hey so do ants & cockroaches to the point I have regular nightmares about them. Actually the word "cockroach" sends me in to a mild case of anxiety & it actually is hard for me to say or type out the word after the infestation I suffered 2 years ago.

As I said, I can't protect my children from the evils of the world fully but I can prepare them as best as possible to deal with these issues should they arise. And If I fail in my duty to protect my children that is my issue to deal, and if somebody else fails when I give them guardianship in terms of school, daycare or whatever then I will ensure that they are brought to justice and my child(ren) are given full support to deal with the situation.

The world is a bad place, but hey my folks had 7 kids through the 70's and none of them were raped, molested or sacrificed to dark gods of some kind. Sure my folks weren't particularly nourishing emotionally & as such I am now unravelling a great deal of psychological issues arising from that, but other than that they did a pretty good job.

And I think your Aussie yeah? Well our country is pretty good right now at preventing paedo's say compared to Asia & the Africa.

As I was taught by my Dad, it's better to be arrested for assault than to be assaulted. Teach your kids to be aware of what is wrong and right, stranger danger & when possible self defence as early as possible. I already tell my 2.5 year old that if somebody touched his private place and he doesn't like it to scream as loud as he can.

Only proble was he did this when his Grandma tried to abth him the other night LOL!!

Word!

I think this all has to do with the OP's mental state after what he took at his birthday. Drug induced paranoia is not uncommon.

wrong choice of word there.. you may want to investigate what cactus actually does... and drug def aint it

and while your at it.. turn off the tv and xbox and check out whats really going on in the world before your kids don't have one to enjoy!

• Like 1

My tv has been in need of repairs for 3 years now. I also don't own any form of gaming device either as I despise them. 80% of my awake time is spent outdoors with my kids & ensuring my house is in pristine condition. 8% is spared for Internet time, 2% for music listening & the final 10% I spend building my modular synth and making music.

Believe me mate, I've know a lot about the world my kids are growing up in and I'm doing my in. Of protecting & preparing them. Paranoia and anxiety over factors out of my control solve nothing & waste time best spent positively elsewhere.

Well, if someone touched my kid in the genitals, my knuckles would smash his fuckin' teeth. Is there available research on the psychological portrait of a paedophile , or at least decoding of signs (body language,facial expressions,freezing) that can protect someone from such scums?

no you can't protect them.. but this is happening in schools, homes, orphanages. camps

would you believe there are security cameras installed in alot of schools toilets in britain!!!

lots of security already been busted with footage on computers and stuff

check out what's been going on in disneyland for the last 50 years or so... (everyone is aware walt disney was a pedophile)

staff and children have come out talking about undrground tunnels there with movies being made...sacrifice.. you name it

they even have their own police force!!

on a scale beyond belief... yet most evade prosecution

yes really.. there is evidence of satanic sacrifice and pedophilier in almost every country in the world

look into it

shocking but very very real

Well rape and pedophilia(παιδοφιλία) are widespread all over the world, in some countries maybe a bit more than others if you look at the statistics. I didn't know that Walt Disney is a pedophile (do you have any sources for that?). If one was just a little bit paranoid , he might think that paedophilia and rape is a means of turning girls into full-on slave prostitutes. If you link that to the fact that raped underaged girls are usually minorities such as roma and immigrants/orphans coming from africa, and other colonized 3rd world countries, you got yourself a clue.

i don't really have time to go into details with questions, but lets just say a friend of mine is part of a prosecution team in middle of court proceedings with so far 1100 charges of child rape, fiddling, ritualistic murder etc, most being against fedral homes for children as well as state schools and private schools against teachers, support staff grounds keepers etc all in victoria which has by far the highest amount of peodophile activity in australia, as well as satanic cult activity (and no these are not people who dance around a fire) mainly business men and politicians preying on young children feeding of pre pubescent energy.

a high rate of the charges are also private foster homes, as well as individual politicians and high ranking businessmen.

this is what sparked me informing and planting this topic in peoples conciousness.. whether you think its relevant to you or not is your business.. was mainly aimed at parents.

couldn't really give a shit what people really think about it.. as the rabbit hole goes much deeper than what i have mentioned as there are cases all over the world at the moment, (australia, belgium, england, france. u.s.a the highest) but you won't read it in your local paper.. for obvious reasons

this is all information, and most opened minded people take it onboard as possibilities so if faced with them, exceptance usually follows...

this is not a subject i intend debating... the information is out there if you want to pursue it further

while this is not something really surprising for someone that can look behind the scenes and read between the lines... 1100 charges of child rape .... let's see how many convictions will be...

will be along the same lines as the charges against margaret thatchers conservative party back in the 70's and 80's

as well as ted heaths

l as david camerons conservatives

between them all there have been thousands of charges against current high ranking m.p's, backbenchers etc

and only a handful of them have been formally charged, and less again convicted (there have been a few)

at the moment it is rampant in england.. nothing being done

check it out

it's atrocious!!