Son Kite - Exposure Online Festival 2003 (Many Unknown Tracks) Need Help!

djenergyro

Hi guys,

I ask your help to build this tracklist with many songs ID, Goa Trance Psy-Trance, from period 1999 to 2003, I think.

Son Kite - Exposure Online Festival 2003

Listen: http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/9i2CqkzW/file.html

01.Son Kite - Mirage [Acid Casualties - ACDC 005]
02.Son Kite - Air Play [Digital Structures - DIGLP 005]
03.Trimatic - Pooloop [baluns Records - BALULP001]
04.Son Kite - Knob Adjustment [Naja - NAJA 015]
05.ID
06.Minilogue - Deep Motions (Original Mix) [sog Records - SOG 011]
07.Son Kite - Live Loop [Digital Structures - DIGDVD01]
08.Son Kite - Aiwana (Original Version) [Digital Structures - DIGCDS001] Which version is correct? Both sound the same!!! Son Kite - (W)holy Road In Monterrey [Digital Structures - DIGLP 003]
09.ID
10.Son Kite - Receive Part II [Digital Structures - DIG 023]
11.Vernon - Wonderer (Son Kite Remix) [Hadshot Haheizar - hadsh058]

Please correct me if some of them are not placed correctly and do not match the numbers. Thanks!

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

20 mins is Knob Adjumestment.

One of their two only good tracks (one other track that is okay and decent is .. hmm... whats it called... ehm.. *checking discogs* right, Clockwise. didnt hear that one on this mix either

other than that I shall forever hate them for being a big name who helped kill off goatrance back then.. but since i saw them live and heard this actual set with minor tweaks heck.

guess ill have to help. I knew all of these tracks, just really dont feel like diving into all of their tracks to ID them. Sorry.

But knob adjusmtent i know by name when i hear it cus its good. the other good one is Hi-Fi Stomp Session which unfortunately they never played during their live sets, at least the three i went to .. and i went to them cus of they were free, and i everyone i knew was there, (they are from my home-city so they were just a local act before getting big) unfortunately i was sitting down complaining most of the time, heh.

the last track is their unreleased remix of the AP remix of Faithless god is a dj, although I cant swear to you on that one, but im fairly sure. Yeah its very poor.

At least the rumors were they had that remix and i guess that is it. it was so long ago i was at the scene actually dancing to these acts but there u go.

sorry for not being much help, when I should be the one on here to know everything about them i guess, coming from the same city being the same age, being partying and dancing to goatrance live on the pulse from early 2000 so.. i feel ashamed I cant just give u all the titles.

But for me , Son Kite was the name you threw around when complaining about how goa died. heh. comon i was like 18 - 19.

I know the timeframe is illogical, but at the time i discovered goatrance in 1994, and didnt know it was called goatrance. So by 1998 when I learned what it was, it took me many years to discover it, learn about it and I took my time. I discovered every artist slowly but steady. First it was Astral Projection and it took me almost 6 months to say "allright, lets try another artist" . so by the time I started out going to parties, it was mostly goatrance and everyone was happy and hippie.

But in about 2003 or so in Swe, there was literally only ONE freakin DJ left in Malmö that still dj'd Goatrance.

So yeah.. at least his afterparties were legendary.. too damn shamed i was mad into bensos at the time . anyway, i asked him one time to play that one track I heard way back when, when first hearing goa and didnt knew what it was, and he had it on vinyl and played it for me :D. That was so sweet of him. He was always complaining i was a "sit-raver" due to my lack of dancefloor precense, but still coming to the club every single night he was Djing; mostly just getting high in the club and not bothering dancing but i told him to play me that track and id show him hehe.. such memories. Well, that was the club scene. The illegal forest scene was different ofc.

I didnt catch up until too late, and only got to have 6-7 great goatrance parties in the forests around Malmö before everyone was doing the Progressive thing which at the time was so minimal that I couldnt understand how anyone could like it.

without melodies, i mean, wtf. So I kinda left the scene only a few years after discovering it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just finished this tracklist from Son Kite aka Minilogue.

Listen: http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/9i2CqkzW/file.html

01.Son Kite - Mirage [Acid Casualties - ACDC 005]
02.Son Kite - Air Play [Digital Structures - DIGLP 005]
03.Trimatic - Pooloop [baluns Records - BALULP001]
04.Son Kite – Receive [Naja - NAJA 021]
05.Minilogue - Deep Motions (Original Mix) [sog Records - SOG 011]
06.Son Kite - Live Loop [Digital Structures - DIGDVD01]
07.Son Kite - Aiwana (Original Version) [Digital Structures - DIGCDS001]
08.Son Kite - Massive [Digital Structures - DIGLP 009]
09.Son Kite - Receive Part II [Digital Structures - DIG 023]
10.Vernon - Wonderer (Son Kite Remix) [Hadshot Haheizar - hadsh058]

Thank you very very much guys for your help!

Solved this topic!