Celestial Intelligence - Perpetual Energy

SUNCD35_orig.jpg

Today is the day! The release of... CELESTIAL INTELLIGENCE!!

Celestial Intelligence is a new upcoming old school Goa-trance storming tandem from Macedonia! The group exists out of Branislav Dimkovski & Dalibor Anastasovski creating Goa-trance in their purest form, like the old masters!

These days melodic old/new school goa-trance is offering a constant stream of new talented artists. One of them is Celestial Intelligence without a doubt. They already released their powerful vibes on Ovnimoon, Timewarp, Hado and Suntrip before, and they also come from the same city as Cosmic Dimension and Sirius (is there anything special in their drinking water?)

Their music manages to perfectly capture the old vibe in a modern way! It has long floating background atmospheres, powerful basslines and snares, uplifting melodies and trippy spiralling small effects all over the place. On Psynews someone described it as a crossover Cosmic Dimension, E-Mantra & Mindsphere. That sums it all up, we guess!

Also, keep an eye on the last track, as it has an extra floating and emotional touch!

This cd is now only available on the Suntrip shop & bandcamp. Within a few days discogs and all the other shops such as psyshop will follow! :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/

https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/album/perpetual-energy

• Like 1

Just bought it, downloaded the files, copied on my phone and going to clean the bathroom while listening to it - probably not the best environment for goa trance, but that's how life is when you're 38... B):D

• Like 1

Sad to say, but unless bandcamp downloads haven't been updated to recent mastering, it is still very much overcompressed - I listen to music 95% on headphones and with this album it's either too quiet or painfully loud, which is symptomatic for overcompressed records from my experience. I checked it back to back with album that I recently thought was on the verge of being too loud - Ephedra's "Journey Through My Head" - and that one compared to Celestial Intelligence sounds pretty balanced and smooth in comparison. There's just too much treble, to little mids and the bass is pretty muddy. Track #2 is the worst, because it is clearly heard that it was oversteered and some of the sounds are simply clipping.

Too bad, because the music is otherwise wonderful - but I can't concentrate on it, because it hurts my ears... :(:angry:

Here's hoping it's just the issue with bandcamp downloads...

How does the download work? I didn't get a link anywhere or nothing.

How did you buy it? On Suntrip's page I believe you had to tick dedicated checkbox while ordering to get the files, on bandcamp it's standard process. Obviously in both cases you need to be logged in with valid email account.

How did you buy it? On Suntrip's page I believe you had to tick dedicated checkbox while ordering to get the files, on bandcamp it's standard process. Obviously in both cases you need to be logged in with valid email account.

Well I did that, I selected MP3 I think, after the paypal screen I got nothing except the emails. :wacko:

GREAT Album, no need to make arguements, 10/10

Hypnotic, Melodic, Acidic, Trancey all the way, Neo Goa Trance as It should be : )

Gray Matter is one of my favourites, what a beauty ?!

Celestial Beings, Into the Depths of Illusion, 1001 Reasons other favs.

like a journey through outerspace <3