Qiujan - Ritual to the Light (Free Download or Donation)

Hello

Im happy to announce my first album.

It is unusual Psytrance, which moves somewhere between oldschool Goa, Fullon and new fast Trance.

The Track lenghts are between 11 and 17 minutes; so each track is a kind of long story with depth. Attentive listending from beginning to the end will be rewarded.

here you can download it for free or donate something to help me cover my own costs.

(for free download just hit the "buy" button and enter 0.)

http://qiujan.bandcamp.com/

Enjoy :-)

It is unusual Psytrance, which moves somewhere between oldschool Goa, Fullon and new fast Trance.

Looking forward to hearing this, I have this next up in my queue. Basilisk had some good things to say about the album and he's on point with his recommendations more times than not.

Basilisk posted this on the Ektoplazm Facebook page:

"Tired of the highly-polished but same-sounding stuff cluttering the Beatport charts? Turn back time and lose yourself in the unconventional debut album from Qiujan. Here we find a pure expression of trance music with a very personal touch. It sounds like the artist locked himself in a room somewhere and totally ignored all the trends of the last several years to create something closer to the heart. Let's show a little love!"

wow, thanks man. this is a nice feedback.

and yes indeed, i never realy listened to what people sayed... was like this already in young age in school ^^

time is moving and shaping, creating temporal opinions... but some things are independent from time.

going with trends is a dangerous thing... i think there would be a lot more nice music, if people would not focus so much on what sells the most easy in the dancefloor. i think many people are insecure and are in a deep search of being acknowledged by others.. i have the feeling, they dont even realy allow themselves to break free. its sad somehow, cause there are infinite options of how to make music, also of how to make intensive dancefloor music... but sooo few options are realy used or created... most music is made with exactly the same principles. it is a big pitty, cause everybody has something realy beautyful to show i believe.

anyway, i will connect to the ektoplazm FB page... :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@manuser

good observation...

the muses rapt surely is one artist, which has a similar taste, understanding or whatever of trancemusic. his music touched me a lot. i love this vibe :-)