Morphic Resonance

Ormion

After listening to Aurora Sidera it's time to bump this thread and say that he's by far and I mean reeeeaaally faaaaaaaar the best newschool Goa producer out there.

He's on his own league, no one can touch him anymore.

I absolutely rate him, and particularly enjoyed his live set at Connection Festival (where he was almost as good as Filteria before him - a huge compliment) but this is a bit too much right now.

His music is amazing, but I fear may be one dimensional? I am keen to hear more to test the variety.

I read someone (maybe even Christian himself?) say recently he's going for a darker approach? I would appreciate this rather than just replicating the Pleidians vibe.

One to watch, absolutely, but one of several.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you count Terrafractyl or Talpa as new school Goa, but I think they're kind of top of the class the past few years

Terrafractyl is def not in the goa genre at all haha. Agree he is at the top of his own class however! :) (melodic full on)

Morphic Resonance for me has a ways to go before standing alongside 4/5 other artists.

His first album was crap, actually, and his second album IIRC wasnt that much better.

But now?

Its like he has had a spiritual growth or something. Truly amazing stuff. Have to check out more of this. The two tracks in the OP was awesome.

edit: WHOOPPS. Mixed him up in my head with Radical Distortion.

Sorry :)

Still think Nova Fractal is both the best Newschool producer and at the same time the most Underrated.