Trance2MoveU

TbN5jGa.jpg

Artist: Algae Bloom

Title: The Blossom

Label: Sun Station Records

Date: November, 2013

01 - Stop Thinking (130 BPM)
02 - Nothing Is Static (130 BPM)
03 - Healing Drum (with Stereofeld) (132 BPM)
04 - Cloud Walker (130 BPM)
05 - String Theory (130 BPM)
06 - Everyone Is Invited (128 BPM)
07 - Alga Tinge (130 BPM)
08 - Thank You (130 BPM)
09 - Weirderer (132 BPM)
I listen to a lot of stuff, but there is no way I can get to it all. That's why recommendations are so helpful. I would've walked right past this release if a kind soul hadn't asked me to give it a listen.
Thank you kind soul. Because this is one release you shouldn't miss. Ukrainian Max Kurushyn has delivered something special here he refers to as daypsy. The progressive trance is very detailed and melodic not unlike something you would find from the major labels. There is no wasted space just sounds in every measure that surround you like a warm blanket. Danceable at times with some tactile layering. I would say it's an album that doesn't have any tracks that are head and shoulders above the rest or ones that you'll never forget, but the overall quality and depth is extremely high. The flow is continuous with well timed breaks that are lush and organic. This is one of those albums that I'll put on with the intention of listening to one or two tracks and the next thing you know I'm sucked into digesting the whole album. Again. Like progressive trance?
You need to hear this.
Mdk
  • Like 2