Happy 15th birthday Psynews!

mars

Exactly 15 years ago, Children, young frenchman started goatrance.free.fr, which later became Psynews!

For those who didn't know, it aimed at replacing a failing UK website called "TRiP" which was focused on reviewing Goa Trance music releases, on CD and vinyl. A group of enthusiasts from all over the world quickly joined Children and brought their own tributes by reviewing their own albums.

A few months later, goatrance.free.fr got its own domain and became Psynews.org.
You can check the full Psynews history.

After lots of adventures, Psynews is still there, some of its early contributors are still very active in the scene.
Thanks all for your support!

• Like 5

Congrats! I remember the early days of goatrance.free.fr (I actually became a member month after it started) - at that time I was in the middle of University and internet in Poland wasn't widely available, so - with my future wife - we were going to library at medical academy, waited in queue and then sat a some old Intel 286 PC trying to find info on goa music. I actually went there to copy review pages from TRiP and after that from goatrance.free.fr to a floppy disc to read later in the dorm. Lovely times!

Once more, congrats and keep up the great work on the site and obviously on Suntrip Rec. :wub:

Hooray for 15 years of madness :)