peace and love everybody

Guest .:::E.P

Well no matter if some of you think I am harsh or not then I am dead tired of watching people telling artists that "dare" to say what they think (hard or not) to shut up.... Thats exactly what some of you do when you tell us things like "go and do some music", "dont you have a studio you can sit in?", "musicians should have tape on their mouths", "artists are not meant to have an opinion" ect ect.

I dont say you wrote that here even though I as usual did got the "why dont you go and do some music?"

Again you might think I am harsh and that my critique was too hard or not "constructive"... well take a good look at how the guy presented his site! And then take a look at his T-shirts... How constructive is that?

His T-shirts dosen't match any of the words in his headline of this topic! And yes I still think that his website is totally crap and that might be hard... But if he ask my opinion about his site then I am going to tell him exactly what I think. If he dont want my honest opinion then he should not ask in a public forum... It's as easy as that!

I rather have a 100% honest opinion about my music than what mostly happens... People sucking up to you just because your an artist.... I've seen it many many times around the world - Not only me personally but happening to many artist... people come up to you and try to become best friends with you and then you find out later that they aren't at all into the kind of music you make ;) See my point?

And please dont start your crap again that I should go and make some music - It's frankly much more arrogant than I will ever become ;)

"When will people stop saying exactly as you do "better go and do music"?" <--- did I EVER said that?!?!?!?!??

I think you mistake me from someone else, dude, seriously!!

I also dont agree with you that just because you consider his t shirts not to be constructive (what if its a joke?)

Again dude, I totally know that each one to his own opinion.. But MY opinion is that you didnt need to be so harsh.. Do you understand that it is MY opinion?

oops I didnt finish the sentence:

I also dont agree with you that just because you consider his t shirts not to be constructive (what if its a joke?) then you can be non constructive yourself.. I mean, do it for yourself, dont repeat the mistake of others, if you consider a mistake.. Just because someone steals you doesnt mean you should go stealing too...

"And please dont start your crap again that I should go and make some music - It's frankly much more arrogant than I will ever become " <--- again, you mistake me from someone else.. I wouldn´t do something to purpousely create conflict, like saying that... it´s simply not me..

Im just trying to show you that you seem (to me) to be directly or indirectly creating conflict, and I try to diminish this.. Forgive me if that goes against what you say, but it´s my way of doing things...

"now go do some music, bitch" =)

No YOU did not say that i should go and make some music... seraph did.... I was not only writing to you mate ;) In 50% of the times when I write something that people in this forum or other forums dont agree with I am met whit that arrogant remark....

So you´re like the scape goat hein? I can already imagine when people get angry at home, because they fought with their brothers or something, then you come in the phorum saying something, and they go like: "Well shut up, EP, go and do some music, because even if its crap, its better than your shitty remarks"

hehehe

Well at least you got a great job and live in denmark, right? =)

your very weird mate... what does my work have to do with anything?

and you might think my remarks are more shitty... well i accept your opinion but i dont agree..... so end of story..... your welcome to rant on and on and on.... be my guest

no no, I didnt say your remarks are shitty... (remember, sherlockalien = not conflict)..... I was making a joke, imagining how people went against you, according to what you said....

I talked about your work because I was thinking as if I was you:" Well people say they dont like my music, well fuck it, at least Im in denmark, with all these big breasted blonds, and I have a nice job now... "

Its a joke dude.. just like my remark "now go do some music, bitch" =) was a joke..

good, it all ended well =)

Now, really, is this guy new to the scene (then why in his site it says he went to parties long ago), new to psynews (then why didnt he say ´new to psynews´, instead of ´to the trance community?), or a liar?

LOL this summer they will have a stand at the BOOM festival... Well I am going to play there so then I have the chance (and I will use it) to tell them how bad a T-shirt it is and that their web-design is (to say it nice) - Of very low quality and a cliché ;)

EP... I certainly did not mean that you can't have opinoin. I just thought your, Järsimähäiriö's and v4K's comments were peculiarly blunt. I think it's weird how people switch on rude when they don't like something. What is the reason for harshness? Is it that somebody made bad work (in your opinion)? I don't get it.

Let me ask again... lets say you had worked on hard your next album and you thought it was really good. Then you send demo to Twisted (or replace your favourite Label here) and all you got back is this message from Mr. Posford:

"worse kind of crap music.. such a big cliche - Some oriental sounds and melodies as they used to be 10 years ago..... nahhhh nothing impressive there... sorry we can't release this kind shit"

Kinda hard to imagine that something like that was the response isn't it?

:)

Well I would for sure know that Twisted was not the right label for my music - which is indeed the case when it come to my new style (not mentioning ambient/downbeat here) ;)

And believe me I have had labels asking me to change my music to suit their ideas of how a tracks should sund like - even in a quite rude way ;)

I dont think it's harsh what I wrote but then again we cant always agree ;)

I know I would have been much more polite if I hadn't seen those T-shirts and seen his PLUR headline on this post.

Those T-shirts are in my opinon offensive to artists - humor or not!

Huh, man, E.P. you are really such auntie. Did you see smile at the end of my sentence ? I was thinking more positive to stop fighting with kids and concentrate on something you KNOW how to do it. I WAS ACTUALLY GIVING YOU A COMLPIMENT beside being pissed off on you cause I still find your music GOOD no matter your whiny nature...So, do take it seriously what I said there and do something nice...:-P And where do you get time to endlessly discuss on this forums...Don't you have cleverer things to do ?

I'm also supprised by the many posts here trying to prove "I'm right you're wrong".

Stupid lamahs.. Get yourselfs a life damnit! Or an xbox. or whatever.. :P

"I dont think it's harsh what I wrote but then again we cant always agree ;)"

Well this one I can agree 100%... hehe... :P

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm also supprised by the many posts here trying to prove "I'm right you're wrong"

I think this was just a discussion. It would be quite hard to talk about various subjects if one could not tell his/her opinion. You are free to join... but then again maybe you are afraid to lose your "I'm always relaxed"-tag. ;P

:)

Tie-dying rocks and you know it ;)

The t-shirts looks ok, nothing more ... But people like E.P doent really have a lot to do with psytrance anymore (IMHO) ... About ideas, music and so on ...

peace love and light!

I think I have way more to do with psytrance than you'll ever have krize ;)

And what kind of argument is it anyway? What does it have to do with my opinion about his T-shirts?

Some people sure are weird in this forum. Or maybe Seraph is right... Just small kids ;)

what a joke this thread has become! be ashamed, ALL of you ! ... claiming to be living while you all are just manifestating donwfall of your own love and happiness toward others ... good going shpongled - you saw the need of the hour!

in lak'ech and give love! ...