peace and love everybody

Guest .:::E.P

worse kind of crap site.. such a big cliche - fractals as they used to be 10 years ago..... nahhhh nothing impressive there ;) peace & Love and let's all kill all artists...sure mate!

Guest cielspacing

Been gone for a while and...well

wellcome to you.

...your words pbbly speak more of each one of you, than what your present topic is...

I just cant point to psynews threads and isolate all this emotions from the rest of the city...a lot of accumulation, it seems.

So...who wants a release??? Jijiji

Huh... you people are damn hars. It's actually quite weird phenomenon... if somebody doesn't like something then he immediately thinks he has some obscure liberty to crush down other peoples work. How about trying to be a bit more constructive and polite?

EP... How would you like similar review of your latest album:

"worse kind of crap music.. such a big cliche - Some oriental sounds and melodies as they used to be 10 years ago..... nahhhh nothing impressive there ;) peace & Love and let's all kill all artists...sure mate!"

LIVE AND LET LIVE (especially EP)

Ahahaha...

"your site and shirts sucks man, big time!"

"PLUR to you (as in a wet fart, that is)"

"worse kind of crap site.."

What a lovely welcome.. aren't we the happy hippies :)

so you were here for Ypy Poty? Maybe we ran into each other!

About your site, I specially liked the mushroom design....

And yeah, I agree with sphongle! What kind of response is that, EP?!?! I mean, I can expect this from the finnish bastard Järsimähäiriö (yeah we love you, bastard), but from you, who is supposed to be so righteous?

tsk tsk tsk

Guest Kiph T. Elephant

I guess the "kill all artists" is a joke of some sort, but that's just a guess. ;-) But I have to agree that it's kinda funny that someone who claims to be "a new come in trance community" has already adopted all the idiotic cliches in this stupid scene. Mushrooms, fractals and plur... If I would have to guess very few of the people who actually buy the "university of buddha" shirt are actually buddhist... just a guess though. ;-) OK the site actually has a pretty nice and simple design, but the only original thing there is the "shoot all artists" thing and it didn't seem get a very good response here. :-) Doesn't matter though... I'm sure there are plenty of people who will buy those shirts. Good luck.

Guest Kiph T. Elephant

"Huh... you people are damn hars."

Yeah, and especially when you consider the fact that the subject line was "peace and love everybody"... kinda funny actually. :-) I guess the "kill all artists" thing generated some bad vibes (at least for EP).

Yes we the artists have to shut up and be zombi persons without opinions ;)

I say get a life to those who always have to tell artists that they aren't allowed to have a opinion !

And frankly I have had bad reviews of my music and I did not take it personally - bUt tehn again I did not state such idiotic sentences on my Cd sleves ;)

And last I am not really concerned with people that think I should shut up and be a"good little boy". I speak my mind when i want to... Thats in my opinion a 1000 times more honest than all the fake spiritual hippy attitudes and fake PLUR I see amoung many "psy fans" ;) Like it or not I am not going to shut up.

And last last... If some one ask me what I think of his skills as a web designer and the work suck... why tell him he's good when he's not? Of course some one might have another opinion and then I am sure that person will say that the website is looking cool ;) If a person cant take any critique then he shouldn't ask for other people's opinion in the first place..... And yes those T-shirts aren't even funny... They are kind os sad!

...I think EP`s opinion is not bad, and I personally still thinking the site`s design and the shirts REALLY sucks, even if your a good hippy, PLURish or a Christian, it`s not good to me dude

v4K

Guest Kiph T. Elephant

"I personally still thinking the site`s design and the shirts REALLY sucks"

Well there are some redeeming qualities. I usually like simple t-shirts that don't make you look like some tropical bird, but the ideas here are just too cliche.

Yes, I agree with Kiph here... Very good bit of those shirts are good and modest if I can say and I find all those colorful shirts a bit bad actually cause you do look like some tropical bird and not trancer at all...:) It is better to be clever then pretentious and those shirts aren't pretentious....And I am sick of negativity E.P. is spreading. I understand that that is your honesty E.P. but it is a bit arrogant and pretentious...Better concentrate on making music than on fighting with kids...:)

Guest SourMilk

About the page, you're new to the scene with the only purpose of $elling t-shirts to the psy kids? that doesnt help. sounds like a pirate watching an spanish galeon at the horizon. bad merchandising man!

I actually saw the T-shirt stand in Paris on a party on NYE. They are not brilliant, but they look kinda kewl in blacklight. And the israelis were buying them like crazy :)

The "Kill all artists" motive couldn't be located there however.

/FF*

well EP, I never said you should be a good boy and not have opinions.. But it´s different having an opinion and being honest about it, from just plain offence, which no matter how you look at it, it is NOT constructive criticism.. By this I meant "worse kind of crap site"!!!

And of course I realize everybody is entitled to his own opinion, and can write what the fuck you want, but still MY opinion is that you are too harsh, and if you wanna do a constructive criticism, do it properly, if not, then dont come with your "its just my opinion" attitude.. (remember I accept your opinion, but I criticise it constructively, as I picture it)

"I say get a life to those who always have to tell artists that they aren't allowed to have a opinion "<---- just curious, did anybody ever said that?

Also, I understand everybody´s problems with cliches, but think of the following: Cliche sucks when it´s just following what has been done already.. But what if (in a parallel universe, lets say) a person really likes the power that mushrooms can bring to the mind and consciousness, and the meaning of the fractal revolution to mathematics and to general understanding of geometry, and this person is really interested in the Ohm symbol, knowing what it in fact means, and really studying it´s symbolism comparing to religions, etc.. Cant this person use these things, just because it has been done as a cliche before, even though his use is authentic?! Im not saying this guy here is the same as in my example, but what if he is? You guys should be less ´closed-minded´...

"i'm a new come in trance community" <-- Im also confused with what he meant... In his site he has been to many parties some years ago, including the one in Brazil I´ve mentioned earlier.. or maybe he meant new to psynews? Im confused.....

When will people stop saying exactly as you do "better go and do music"?

Thats the most arrogant I ever heard... It's the same as saying... stop speak your opinion and do some music!

I say mind your own business mate ! ;)