V.A: Floating Between The Moon & The Sun (GMRECCD003)

002_fr11.jpg

OUT NOW!

Goa Madness Records is very proud to present to you their 3rd release: Floating between the moon & the sun!
Eight beautiful tracks selected with love & passion by Ephedra & Kuririn!

This compilation will take you on a journey from the acidic sounds of nighttime Goatrance to the melodic & trancy vibes for the shiny mornings.

It all starts with the French newcomer Proxeeus, who will kick you back in time with some acidic oldskool sounds (remember the golden 90’s?). Next, M-run delivers his typical groovy beats & psycho sounds of which he alone knows the secret and Nova Fractal will smash you into space with his stellar remix of Artifact303: “In your mind”.
The compilation then evolves with a very bouncy track from the Swedish master Trinodia followed by Goatree who brings a very melodic & acidic track with a Psytrance edge.
Ephedra & Imba strike back with a pure morning track coming from the deep cosmos while JIS brings you a very melodic & trancey piece of art.
The compilation ends with a sublime downtempo track from the French producer Crossing Mind!

Just listen & let yourself float… between the moon & the sun.

Tracklist:

1: Proxeeus - Ramayana (Original mix)
2: M-Run - Sons Of The Temple
3: Artifact303: In Your Mind (Nova Fractal Remix)
4: Trinodia - Distiled Illusions (2014 mix)
5: GoaTree - Syslit Joint
6: Ephedra & Imba - Cosmic Harmony
7: Jis - Zero Gravity
8: Crossing Mind - Iridium Zone (2014)

Artwork by: Neogoa

Buy physical:

beatspace

psyshop

suntrip

goastore

Buy digital:

beatspace

Beatport

Juno

Preview: Soundcloud

Release date: March 2015

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This compilation is fabulous. So many flavours, chosen with such care. It's like a gardener, picking only the best flowers, in order to make the most beautiful bouquet.

Proxeeus, and its acid melodies.

JIS, and its delicate morning vibes.

M-Run, and its crazy, relaxed accents that seem to be taken from American comics.

Nova Fractal, and its full-on art.

Trinodia, its oriental madness, and sci-fi deliriums.

GoaTree, and its pagan, slavic spirit.

Ephedra and Imba, and their faith to the old-school tradition.

And Crossing-Mind, with its twisted downtempo poetry.

In 1 compilation, you released almost all the sensibilities of the current Goa scene. Besides, you took the best of these sensibilities.

As someone whose first concern is the diversity of trance music, I have but to applaude to such a beauty.

Long live 604.

• Like 2

Goa Madness did great job with this compilation, a lot of great tracks featured on single release by some of the most exciting newschool Goa trance artists. I can't say which one is my favorite since all tracks got something special, but if I can choose some of them based on my mood right now, than probably GoaTree, Trinodia, Proxeeus and M-Run are on the top, but I'm really enjoying the whole thing. Great work guys and I'm looking forward to your next compilation, this one was a fine example how to make balance between a Goa trance with more serious-tone and morning oriented melodic stuff, transition was flawless ;)

• Like 2