Colorbox

GET IT!!! GET IT FAST!!!

Amazing stuff... three albums released... all of them unique and special... check it out in the reviews section.

Colorbox are two brothers and Bypass Unit is just one of them... correct me if I'm wrong.

Hypnotic Voice

Steps

Mesmer Drops

Nanosphere Courier

Phaser Galaxy

Shanti

Higher Spirituality

The list goes on forever... all amazing stuff...

Guest rx7style

Agreed, Colorbox and Bypass Unit I liked before a lot of things in the psy/goa world, and they will always remain some of my all-time favorites. I'll never sell my copies of Train to Chroma City, and Green Dreams.

Guest Mike Indidginus

He, he. Fancy seeing you on this thread Otto.... ;) Thanks for introducing me to Colorbox - they are indeed good. I think one of the brothers features in a collaboration on one of Boom Records's compilations too.....

• 10 months later...

Agreed, Colorbox and Bypass Unit I liked before a lot of things in the psy/goa world, and they will always remain some of my all-time favorites.  I'll never sell my copies of Train to Chroma City, and Green Dreams.

59442[/snapback]

As one half of Colorbox I can only say 'thank you for your kind words :-)'.

It pleases an old man to read stuff like this :-) (And boosts my ego).

Train to chroma city is so good. :D

Check out the "Komatsu" track as well, by Psyclus & Silver Me (Rene). Great stuff!

Working on anything?

205196[/snapback]

No .. Not really I must admit :-)

I am too busy working and riding my bike these days.

But I occationally sit down and make som music but it is nothing like the old days :-)

Kenneth Abildgaard

Chroma City is spectacular - segmented into parts that carry a common theme. I would say that they have a similar power to Shakta's silicon trip or others of that genre.

I have one or two other tracks on compilations but didn't know there were other albums... I shall hunt them down...

bomble