Elysium new album?

Balance

https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/65657-elysium-dance-for-the-celestial-beings-ii/

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/elysium-cd-album-fund#activity

No updates for 6 months. Has waited long enough so no one can complain via PayPal. Yet he can spend time arguing on forums, trying to sign up artists whilst not showing the contract & selling other digital releases.

Not only this but when asked on Isratrance responded angrily & rudely to his customer.

Own up to Kristian. It's beyond a joke. You should have enough conscience to refund a the money you've stolen.

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

You just goes on and on don't you Mike? First on isratrance and now here on multiple debates with your petty accusations and slander. Do you never get tired of your petty trolling (which you admitted you do to me in a private msg on isratrance after i called you out on your false and very insulting accusations!)?

I even offered you your money back from the donation you made as I really do not feel comfortable having you donating anything to me (as you are not exactly someone I like to talk to at all). But you refused to give me your email address (as that is what is in the database of all who donated). I have more than one donating from Australia and by that got no clue who is who! But you refused to give me your email address so I could return your money to you.

So again I ask you to please give me your email and i'll transfer the money back to you immediately!

Read:

http://forum.isratrance.com/what-happened-to-elysium/page2

Artists gets delayed. My delay was due to my mother dying from cancer and my best friend dying from cancer too just two months after her dead. Something that set me back at least 6-8 months as anyone can understand it's not easy to have deads so close to you. In my case it developed into a depression (which I am over now).

As I explained on isratrance I did send out updates but somehow you manged to make it look like I did not (you are good at it).

Delays happens in life and I do send out updates. Yes not every single month but as much as I can when there are news.

Every one are welcome to a refund but funny is you are the only one complaining ;)

I am finishing the last two tunes at the moment and already have set up a deal for mastering. The cover design is going on at the moment and after New Year the release will go to the CD plant. Release date will be jan/feb 2015!!!!

--- A quote from isratrance that sums it all up (your constant trolling) and highlight what kind of person Mike (OzMike) is ----

"I can't be bothered going through my purchase records for your sake either. My issues with you Kristian run mich further and deeper than this. It's been decades in the making. But always look on the bright side of life.

As for my issues. Pfft. My only issue is your existence."

-----

This is the last time I will answer your trolling here or anywhere else. I hope the mods here start to realize what and who you are!

P.S! I am amazed a moderator join in on the debate without knowing the truth or the story.

That's terrible im sure but how come in the same time you've managed to start an entire new label with 5 releases on Bandcamp? As well as play a few gigs & slander other musicians over a variety of forums as well as have a heavy Facebook presence in this scene? I mean, I ran a campaign of my own to fund a friend's heavy metal album and after raising $8000 the first thing I did was ensure the investors got their return asap. I didn't start a new business, I didn't make other releases. I did what those people had paid me to do even though I lost my Uncle, a teenage niece to drugs and my wife lost both her parents. I also have been suffering from an anxiety disorder which manifest in OCD, depression and suicidal tendencies. I got help asap and thought I struggle daily I still did what I'd been paid to do.

I couldn't give a fuck about my $10. You can use it to wipe your bum for all I care. I care about the fact that you've managed to accomplish so many other things in that same time period yet the one thing that strangers invested in you have failed to do. And sure not monthly updates but nothing for 6 months is a huge fail. In any business practice incorporating investors that would be completely unacceptable but it's ok to do this because we're what? Just a bunch of kids & hippies? Just some PayPal donators? I think most pro along forgot about donating since it's well past 2013. But that works in your favor.

Stop calling the one person holding you accountable for that project a troll. I and 56 others gave you our hard earned money with the promise of an outcome and have received nothing. And no updates in the last 6 months. Not 1 month, not 3 but 6!!!

I couldn't give a fuck about my $10. You can use it to wipe your bum for all I care.

Just in from Michael Dwyer which I now know is Balance-music/Mike/OzMike.

to me

Subject: I want my money back you fraud!

Message Body:

Where my copy of Dance For Celstial Beings II? 6 months ago you said October/November 2014!! Not a word since you thief! Give us all our investment back. Liar! I hope you rot in the lowest levels of hell you scum.

--

This e-mail was sent from a contact form on The Hypnotic Lfo Room (http://hypnoticlforoom.dk)

Of course I'll be happy to return your money. Will do it as soon as I have finished writing this. Now I got your email as I have been asking for many times ;)

As for anyone else getting their money back. It's their decision. Not yours! They are welcome to ask me for a return. Those who don't will get what they paid for in start of 2015.

End of story troll!

Will the new album be progressive or Goa ?

By the way Mr. Kristian, I heard the other day a sound that recall me, in some way (because it's pretty different), your style of music. I think that's because of the jungle-ish feeling. So let me ask you : what's your opinion about Tegmas please ? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tmzb4vhzd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMvpyqt0tr4

Will the new album be progressive or Goa ?

By the way Mr. Kristian, I heard the other day a sound that recall me, in some way (because it's pretty different), your style of music. I think that's because of the jungle-ish feeling. So let me ask you : what's your opinion about Tegmas please ? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tmzb4vhzd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMvpyqt0tr4

I've always liked Tegma and especially the album "Around The World in 80 minutes". I used to live in Malmoe and hang out with both of them (when they were two) and became good friends with them. My studio speakers are their old ones.

The new album will be old-school with a modern sound production (not style). With the well-known Elysium atmospheres.

Here are a few teasers (early bird samples):

https://soundcloud.com/elysium94/elysium-into-the-void?in=elysium94/sets/dance-for-the-celestial

https://soundcloud.com/elysium94/the-traveller-work-in-progress?in=elysium94/sets/dance-for-the-celestial

By the way, is it possible to to purchase the album still right now?

Balance-Music.... this is just hillarious, i love this drama unfolding!

Hey Kris... i want to order the copy aswell. Keep me/us posted please :wub:

It's not possible to purchase it now but it will be made available for shipping (CD) on the label website, on Bandcamp and via Facebook as soon as it's released. I'll keep you posted :)

• Like 1

It's curious you think I would go to isratrance to find posts by you. Updating the indiegogo page is only the most logical solution since that's where you got the funding. And my opinion is not that of reflective of the staff of psynews for the topic at hand if that's what you think.

It's curious you think I would go to isratrance to find posts by you. Updating the indiegogo page is only the most logical solution since that's where you got the funding. And my opinion is not that of reflective of the staff of psynews for the topic at hand if that's what you think.

The link to the isratrance debate was to illustrate what kind of troll Mike Dwyer is and how he constantly change the story to suit his own agenda. The post on isratrance is not by me but by Michael Dwyer aka Balance.music, aka OzMike.

When commenting with: "P.S! I am amazed a moderator join in on the debate without knowing the truth or the story." I was referring to this which I find to be a no go for an admin:

I have to admit this is pretty scummy.

I've seen loads of indiegogo and kickstarter scams and I think they are a scum thing to do, I only assumed this was the case as well since the page indeed had no updates for 6 months(something to keep in mind). I am glad to have been proven wrong that you have indeed contacted your supporters.

I dont see the problem.

1. noone is forcing you to donate. And if you DO donate - then you are supporting the artist. No matter what. Right?

2. Delays happen all the time. Its a natural process. One can get stuck creatively, or financial issues, or personal issues, or issues with the record company, and a myriad of other reasons.

3. so far elysium "promised" to the best of his ability to release the record in november. Its just one month ago. Why are you crying? You are still supporting him? why are you accusing him of stealing money?

4. there seems to be issues between you two that reaches beyond this release and the donation. why dont you take it in private, instead of publicly.

• Like 3

4. there seems to be issues between you two that reaches beyond this release and the donation. why dont you take it in private, instead of publicly.

I got no intention of taking anything private with Michael Dwyer (aka Balance-Music and OzMike) who has been a major troll for years over at isratrance and now here too. I got absolutely nothing to say to him as I do not know him personally and never met him - once a long long time ago I recall I send him my "Celestial Sound & Tribal Beats" CD for free - (even though he still hallucinate that he met me and that I somehow was soooooo rude to not having the time to talk to him). I just wait until the admins here realize what he is all about. It's just a matter of time before he show his real extreme self here too. Even though I do find that he has violated every community rule here more than once in this insulting and down right mean "debate" of his!

And this is the last time I want to use my time on him. It's soon Christmas so happy Christmas to all of you :)

Well I'm quite glad that the album is going to be released. I really enjoyed the first album and can't wait to hear what you have brought out in this album.

I'll let you know when the final samples are online before the release :)

• Like 1

:lol: you're hilarious Kristian. You just don't get it. Keep blaming other for your mistakes. It's how you've lived your life since you entered this scene. 'Maybe learn to take some respknsibility for your actions instead of making excuses. You're lucky if you got over your depression, most never do. Grow up.

Wow, what a drama.

Balance-Music: stop acting so childish, because it will not solve anything. Kristian admitted that delay, he sent your money back, so, what more do you want?

Also, I agree about the Indiegogo updating thing.

• Like 1

At least an update has been sent and some form of apology made to the investors so call me whatever you want. I got my money refunded which wasn't really the point, and is of no use to me as my current legal battle with PayPal prevents me from accessing any funds in my account anyway. But I didn;t really want the cd as I listened to the first album again recently and realised I'm pretty over the old Goa/Psy sound. Have completely come 180 degrees and loving Suntrip & Timewarp. I like Neogoa of course as a label, the release via Suntrip rocks!