Again little activity

radi6404

What´s going on in this forum again. Since yesterday afternoon almost nothing happened, maybe 5 6 posts, a few in my threads and a few in two or three other threads. Why is this forum again so inactive. I know some people prefer to go out at the weekend, but I go out during the week since I am away during the week and I have most time during the weekend. Next week I will have internet and therefore be able to post during the week aswell, but I am still wondering why this forum is so inactive again. I expected lots of replies in my new threads, but tI got only a few replies. At times this forum really seems to be a place where people can discuss various things and electronic music, but at times this forum is really empty. It seems this forum is not really suitable for comprehensive discussion about electronic music and various topics related about life and science. Can someone explain why that is?

I have plenty of ideas concerning new threads, but I'm just lazy to write them down :

_the identity of Neo Goa Masters (narrative description of 4 major projects)

_a fun game with questions regarding the evolution of Goa Trance

_two reviews : Suduaya - Dreaming Sun ; and Lectro Spektral Daze - Psy Trance Powers My Space Engines

_the sound of "cosmic disaster" in Goa Trance

_the question of the similitude of Goa Trance with Electronic Body Music.

Just too lazy. When I think of a thread, I can spend more than two hours typing them to find the best words, the best ideas, and it takes time and energy, so I delay the writing perpetually :(

radi if you want an active forum go to 4chan or reddit (or any other general purpose forum) Psytrance doesn't have a big following. I don't know what makes you think a forum dedicated to something that is quite niche will be super active.

This weekend was extremly bad. Really almost no posts at all. At least i will have internet from now on in my apartment and be able to post during the week. It is a shame that there was almost no activity here. it seems I have to look for another place where to discuss my opinion about music and interesting stuff from my life. this place was much more interesting over the last years than it is now.

• Like 1

Between re-engaging sexually with my wife fir the first time post birth, getting my first load of eurorack modules installed, a new car & 2 kids plus 45% off at Beatport I had little time for here. I'm sorry you're not a prioty Radi but I'd had enough fruitcake for one weekend after baking one.

• Like 4