Great girl in apprenticeship

radi6404

Now that's nice, people should shut the fuck up about their opinion if you don't like it but meanwhile you cry about censorhip since nobody think your comments are funny or wants to read them? Doesn't make too much sense if you ask me.

Not thats it's any of you business but I've until my son was born I worked as a volunteer representing victims of sexual abuse & rape for one of the largest organizations in my country. So no, it's been a passion of mine for at least 2 decades to help the victims of ppl like you.

I never mentioned censorship, I just don't think sexual harrasment and rape are humorous at all.

maybe you'll get to experience it yourself one day & it might make you grow up.

You represent everything that demeans females, ppl like you remind me that humans are no better than cockroaches after all.

So not thinking it's funny that you are trying to get radi into harassing a girl equals crying and being too shattered to get on with your live? Strange logic imho... You can easily try to intellectually justify your "humour" by pointing out how much you can take and how good your behaviour is for humanity. In end it's pretty obvious you would enjoy seeing radi getting into trouble for sexual harassement (and I'd rather not want to know what thinking about the girl's feeling during that even might give you).

So not thinking it's funny that you are trying to get radi into harassing a girl equals crying and being too shattered to get on with your live? Strange logic imho... You can easily try to intellectually justify your "humour" by pointing out how much you can take and how good your behaviour is for humanity. In end it's pretty obvious you would enjoy seeing radi getting into trouble for sexual harassement (and I'd rather not want to know what thinking about the girl's feeling during that even might give you).

I don't think I would be alone in that. Only you "white-knights" want to see radi sheltered and protected from the tempests of life, cowering in a corner, afraid to touch a girl, treating her as a princess, etc. It's sickening. It seems that you want to impose your own limitations on everyone else rather than let them flourish and develop in their own unique and special ways.

Just to clarify cunt, you are saying that sexual harassment & potentially rape, are ok? And that they are a form of personal development?

Do you also believe this of child abuse? Animal abuse? Or only females?

You are so fucking stupid.

I don't think I would be alone in that. Only you "white-knights" want to see radi sheltered and protected from the tempests of life, cowering in a corner, afraid to touch a girl, treating her as a princess, etc. It's sickening. It seems that you want to impose your own limitations on everyone else rather than let them flourish and develop in their own unique and special ways.

It's kinda funny that you want him to harass her and getting in trouble because of it for your fun and meanwhile you demand that we should let people develop in their own unique an special way. I can totally see that happening with radi if he follows your advice... (I take it you get the irony, right? but anyway, no more replies to you anyway)