Great girl in apprenticeship

radi6404

Yes, you are right about that, but if I would lead an discussion with her, I would say that to her in her face. I don´t say anything about that girl that I would not say to her, I like that girl. I even think after talking longer with her she shows more majurity as I thought before, even though she likes comics and manga and similar stuff. She can express herself very well, without sounding arrogant, I like that. Today I was able to talk with her about many (casual) things in class, sitting with that other girl aswell, it was a good conversation.

Anyway Tatsu, I hope you did not misunderstand me, I care about opinions from other people when they really have something to say, but I can see easily who wants to say something bad to mock or provocate me, and I don´t care about such opinions. For more than a year Richpa looks for an oportunity to say something bad to me, because he obviously has something against me. It is a shame that he can´t put that aside after such a long time. Maybe it is not perfectly right what I am doing, talking about a girl in a public forum, but ito me this forum is more than any ordinary forum since I am registered here for such a long time that I think, the people who are here don´t see the other people as strangers. When you reply to my threads, do you think I validate your post as a post from a stranger? I do not. Neither do I do that with other persons who I know from this forum. therefore I think it is fine to discuss more private things inthis forum because we know each other better than strangers.

By the way the girl can do many things like dancing ballet or playing piano. she stopped dancing because she did not liek it, she still plays piano though. I must look for notes of great goa trance songs so she can try goa trance tracks like LSD on the piano. if she likes the sound she may like goa trance and I could get her to know and like goa trance. The plan may fail however because it did with so many girls or people. She wouldn´t be the first person that I want to infect with goa trance, it may work however.

In my opinion a girl doesn´t have to be able to cook these days. I am a good houseman myself and can cook several meals pretty well and manage the house. The girl definatly doesn´t have a too high opinion of herself, but the fact she can play piano speaks for her intelligence. I must print out some onotes of great goa trance songs that she can play on piano.

radi6404

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

Yes, you are right about that, but if I would lead an discussion with her, I would say that to her in her face. I don´t say anything about that girl that I would not say to her, I like that girl. I even think after talking longer with her she shows more majurity as I thought before, even though she likes comics and manga and similar stuff. She can express herself very well, without sounding arrogant, I like that. Today I was able to talk with her about many (casual) things in class, sitting with that other girl aswell, it was a good conversation.

Anyway Tatsu, I hope you did not misunderstand me, I care about opinions from other people when they really have something to say, but I can see easily who wants to say something bad to mock or provocate me, and I don´t care about such opinions. For more than a year Richpa looks for an oportunity to say something bad to me, because he obviously has something against me. It is a shame that he can´t put that aside after such a long time. Maybe it is not perfectly right what I am doing, talking about a girl in a public forum, but ito me this forum is more than any ordinary forum since I am registered here for such a long time that I think, the people who are here don´t see the other people as strangers. When you reply to my threads, do you think I validate your post as a post from a stranger? I do not. Neither do I do that with other persons who I know from this forum. therefore I think it is fine to discuss more private things inthis forum because we know each other better than strangers.

It doesn't matter if you would say the same things to her face that you write here and it also doesn't matter if people here are closer to each other than strangers are. It's a public forum, everybody and their pets can see her picture and read what you wrote about her (and mock her or you about it btw). If you talk about personal things here that's up to you. You can decide what you want to tell and what not or if you post a pic of you (same as I can). But posting stuff about other people can be tricky and imho you should have in mind that not everybody might like it. Especially when it comes to more private things and speculations.

It doesn't matter if you would say the same things to her face that you write here and it also doesn't matter if people here are closer to each other than strangers are. It's a public forum, everybody and their pets can see her picture and read what you wrote about her (and mock her or you about it btw). If you talk about personal things here that's up to you. You can decide what you want to tell and what not or if you post a pic of you (same as I can). But posting stuff about other people can be tricky and imho you should have in mind that not everybody might like it. Especially when it comes to more private things and speculations.

Agreed 100%

You're never too cautious on the internet. Especially when you know how hard it is to erase what you wrote/posted in the past, and how easy it can be spread. Internet is not a place to be clumsy or unaware.

I come late to this conversation, but I think the other people are right, Radi. You shouldn't spread so much information about your feelings toward her, also pictures ... as of now it might be okay, but you don't know if this might not fall back at you one later day, for whatever reason.

I admit that I too looked at her picture ... and it seems like a nice girl to me. I would just say go for it and become her friend, it might be good for both of you. And I mean "friend" in the broadest way here ... not necessary with the love thing, you know -- meaning: don't focus on that if it stresses you.

Don't worry too much about seeing her "invisible", maybe one day you'll get the reason why it is like that. It might even be some deeper connection, that in this "invisibility" you see some kind of an emotional problem she has or whatever -- one which only people with your kinda craziness regarding obsession with "weird" (in my eyes) details can see...

I hope I said this with enough charme, you know ... I mean you both seem to be freaky in some way and maybe you fit together. But only you can do the check up...

Thanks for your words, RTP. For now on I make no progress with that girl. She seems to be a very independant person who can talk with anyon, but doesn´t intensifiy the realtionchip with anyone. I never saw this kind of person before, I could talk two hours with her and the next day she probably wouldn´t say hello to me if I don´t do it first. She would do the same to other people and I am wondering how this is possible. Another bad thing is that I saw her hugging a boy from another class and I think that they have a deeper relationship, altough I nevr see her with that person in the brake. Another facotr are the people in my class. Some of them don´t know what they say and say I shouldn´t stand and talk to her and such things and that I only walk after her altough it is not true. But anyway, I can´t have any kind of intelligent conversation with most of the people simply because they don´t seem to be intellectually so far developed. They behave like 16 year olds, altough most of them are 19 or older. Based on my experience, I think another person wouldn´t bother trying to get together with that girl.

That oddly reminds me of a girl I used to know, didn't see her anymore since a year or so -- unfotrunately, because I do like her as a friend, in fact (And I mean, a friend. No sexual thing.)...

I made the great "toilet grabber" (meaning, methaphorically, trying to grab something, but in fact reaching into a toilet) concerning my relation to her: I told her that I feel something for her.

I can only tell you, that was a bad mistake. Doesn't connect. I mean, I didn't get slapped or anything ... but in fact she didn't want, at all, wants no man's affection (and no woman's either obviously).

A shitty grip for both of us obviously. The attitude wasn't the same anymore after that, of nobody of us two. And I, in fact, may seem to have destroyed the relation.

I have never met a girl better (not farther, but better) out in space, mentally. She was similar to the descripton you gave. Not grown up. And she wasn't even so beautiful, but to me she seemed likeable as hell and that was what counted for me. She had an artsy side too, but under developed, not mature. Likeable though. Likeable as hell...

Anyway, I think it's a "toilet grabber" no matter what you do in these cases. Do nothing and you will get nothing, only unsatisfied. Better bring up the facts and tell her, then "harvest" the awkwardness and move on. You'll at least sleep better.

You are absolutely rright RTP. I may do something, but I may let it go, because today there was a strange situation. This mroning in clas we started to talk about the cold weather and about how cold it was when we visited a christmas market two days ago. I, that girl and another girl where involved, the other girl has a very harmless character and I like that, but she is together with one boy allready. Anyway, after that conversation we started talking about windows keyboard shortcuts because we are now dealing with them in class. So we talked about several shortcuts and then I walked towards her and she asked, how she can mark text in word, what shortcuts she needs for it. I said alt and arrow keys, but I was wrong and it didn´t work for her. Then I said, let me try on your keyboard since I was standing there. So i moved towards the keyboard since I wanted to try how the shortcuts for marking text really are, and she pushed me away, somehow as if the keyboard and the computer belongs to her and she doesn´t want me too close to her. That was a strange reaction, but not the first of that kind I had with her. Whenever it comes to something that belongs to her, she doesn´t want me close to it and I think she finds me ugly. Otherwise she wouldn´t push me away when I do such things, she probably also has a light disorder and is a single growed child, but those reactions demonstrate that she probably finds me ugly or has some fear from me. Maybe she is fearing that I will touch her or something like that.

Oh c`mon RICHPA!

You must stop this...

oh, you still have something against radi604, shame on you. make this like a man, you neeed to have balls like a man.

:):):)

• Like 1

Come on people, it's not that much fun to encourage him to sexually harass her. Touch her breasts if he's a courageous man?! You're just being mean here (or totally stupid, I'm not too sure).

I'm not saying I appreciate his behaviour towards her but getting him into trouble does not make you look any better than him...

• Like 2

Come on people, it's not that much fun to encourage him to sexually harass her. Touch her breasts if he's a courageous man?! You're just being mean here (or totally stupid, I'm not too sure).

I'm not saying I appreciate his behaviour towards her but getting him into trouble does not make you look any better than him...

You're taking things too seriously, bro. Whatever radi does, I'm sure it will be a valuable growing experience. Hopefully not just posting on the internet about it, as that's probably the least bang for his buck.

Really, I do? I just fail to see the fun in your comment considering some people to actually "flirt" like that and they also demand to regard it as funny.

Tatsu is completely correct. Sexual harassment is not a joke. Not at all. Especially as it easily escalates to worse crimes such as rape which is horrible to say the least. Please can mods remove such comments or delete this thread? It's befome offensive.

ITT: soft, emasculated "men" whine about the dangers of "sexual harassment" (including looking at a girl in the wrong way if she doesn't want you to) and cry for mods to censor the internet because they've been "offended".

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."

my friend's wife was raped by a colleague who'd sexually harassed her for months

Your friend's wife got raped so you've become a crusader for censorship on the internet? Typical victim complex.

Grow up and get over it. Life is moving on with or without you. Don't expect the world to shed a tear over your loses, no matter how much of a temper tantrum you throw.