E-MANTRA : Echoes from the Void ::: new album out now!

EMANTRA4_500.jpg

::: E-MANTRA : Echoes from the Void :::

new album out now!

tm34_Dividers2.png

:: PRESS RELEASE ::

"Echoes from the Void" is the new opus from the master of psybient Emanuel Carpus aka E-Mantra.
In this album Emanuel has pushed his ideas farther to generate greater depth within his newest creation. He set out to paint a story through spectral frequencies, beautiful vocals and wistful melodies.
With our emotions invoked while listening to "Echoes from the Void," immediatly we see ourselves on the dance floor. Rising inside feeling unable to stand still because Emanuel's sound has enveloped you.

Having the quality we have come to expect, you will find this album is filled with greater rolling basslines and builds to a faster bpm throughout the album. More so than his previous 3 psychill /GoaChill albums on Altar Records.
Those who have come to know and enjoy the slower beats of classic E-Mantra style, will enjoy this album. It starts out gently in psychill, evolving ever so gradually onto more deeply progressive progressions. All of this being unique to E-Mantra as he continues to craft what inspires him, aka Night Hex nowadays, in the studio...

Thank you E-Mantra for the chance to let us enter your single world of magic!

Also available in 24Bits quality

tm34_Dividers1.png

W&P By Emanuel Carpus, Romania.
Track 04 with Reasonandu (Alexandru Dumitrescu)
Track 06 original by Sundial Aeon (Radoslaw Kochman & Daniel Lulkowski)
Artwork by Olivia Curry
Mastering & layout by Dj Zen @ Altar Records, Qc., Canada

tm34_Dividers2.png

Available formats:

CD-only 14€:

tm34_addtocart.jpg

tm34_Dividers2.png

Bandcamp CD + immediate download:

16Bits.......24Bits

tm34_bandcamp.png... tm34_bandcamp.png

tm34_iTuneslogo2.jpg

tm34_Dividers1.png

Next release :
tm34_Dividers2.png

MAGNETIQUE200.jpg

ASTRAL WAVES - "Magnetique"

March 2015

The third studio album from Astral Waves aka DJ Zen, head of Altar Records is coming up in March 2015.

"Magnetique", as the name suggests, contains electric and sparkly melodies. Powerful drones. Mystical ambiances. Captivating, engaging vocal samples. 4/4 kicks and rolling basslines.

A solid album carefully written and crafted during 4 years in a studio equipped with Cubase 7, RME soundcard, the worldly-acclaimed Neumann sound system and the unforgettable help of amazing musician friends.

Listen/Pre order:

16 or 24Bits

Pre order CD-only 14€:

tm34_addtocart.jpg

YouTube video for track #1: "Emergence"

logo-youtube2.jpg

tm34_Dividers1.png

Thank you everyone for reading and your precious support.

Altar Records takes a little break until March.
Have a great winter filled with good vibes and music!

altar-records.com/shop.html

altar.bandcamp.com

• Like 2

I hate how Altar's bandcamp page shows $5 price for CDs and then - in fine print - there's $11 shipping for US and God knows how much more for Europe. Do they at least combine shipping for multiple CDs?

I hate how Altar's bandcamp page shows $5 price for CDs and then - in fine print - there's $11 shipping for US and God knows how much more for Europe. Do they at least combine shipping for multiple CDs?

Yes we do. Best is to contact me directly.

As per the Bandcamp pricing: prices are inverted. Would you pay $13 for a CD and then $5 for shipping? Same-same! But we save on Bandcamp fees which is %15 on items, not on shipping.

As per the Bandcamp pricing: prices are inverted. Would you pay $13 for a CD and then $5 for shipping? Same-same! But we save on Bandcamp fees which is %15 on items, not on shipping.

This might be a clever way to reduce Bandcamp fees, and the total price might still be the same, but when I see $12 for shipping my only reactions are "ripoff" and "don't buy". It actually reminds me of all the crappy products you see on TV for $10 plus $20 for "shipping and handling".

YMMV

It actually reminds me of all the crappy products you see on TV for $10 plus $20 for "shipping and handling".

Do you really still watching and own a TV in 2014 ?..and especially those crappy channels as you are mentioning? really!?wow

If you were reading well the post mentioned above you'd have found:

Available formats:

CD-only 14€:

tm34_addtocart.jpg

BTW the CD will be available with a free mp3 rip on Psyshop in 6 months. If you prefer to pay $17 to them instead of $16-18 to support us directly via Bandcamp, it's all yours. We have an immediate download included too.

Definitely not E-Mantra's best down tempo work, it's a lot happier and sunnier than his past works. For instance, "Hermit's Sanctuary" worked so well because it was dark and moody, but here "Snow Began To Fall" is the only great track. I'm not a fan of the progressive tracks at the end, either.