TO PSYNINA.

NHJO__HYENNRO

On 11/21/2014 at 12:06 AM, RTP said:

The little bit unfortunate event is, that the proof that Thomas Vitali is behind Psynina is now gone because the registration period for domain "psynina.com" has ended...

Who? Thomas? The NHJO? Or maybe ... Thomas = NHJO :ph34r: :ph34r:

40c5e3e09c2e8b96561d3527e776de9ceba8859c

Lmao that is one "Sexy Secret". 

https://www.discogs.com/PsyNína-Sexy-Secret/master/216627

The fun thing is, did anyone ever listen to psynina? The only association I get when hearing the artist name, is that it was a long-standing psynews and isratrance forum meme for many years.

The funny part is that he wants to repeat the story of "Psynina" with "Bravelion", one of its "new" solo (secret) projects, that already has a collaboration with "Dayfox" as another of its public solo "new" projects :lol: and the most funny thing is that, those "new" projects in the same way, it's not music created by him, it's music that was created by ghost producers from edmwarriors and houseoftracks.

https://houseoftracks.com
https://edmwarriors.com

I don't criticize the work of ghost producers, but it's a little pathetic that the buyer allude to and flaunt the work of others a lot as his own.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nihalar said:

The funny part is that he wants to repeat the story of "Psynina" with "Bravelion", one of its "new" solo (secret) projects, that already has a collaboration with "Dayfox" as another of its public solo "new" projects :lol: and the most funny thing is that, those "new" projects in the same way, it's not music created by him, it's music that was created by ghost producers from edmwarriors and houseoftracks.

https://houseoftracks.com
https://edmwarriors.com

I don't criticize the work of ghost producers, but it's a little pathetic that the buyer allude to and flaunt the work of others a lot as his own.

I think it's time to name a new subgenre of psy trance, "Ghost Trance". :ph34r::o:D

• Haha 1

I've always thought Prio Alea was our PSYNINJA ... maybe because of his avatars back in the day ... or because I reckoned he was using the :ph34r: smiley a lot :D

On 7/31/2020 at 4:07 PM, nihalar said:

The funny part is that he wants to repeat the story of "Psynina" with "Bravelion", one of its "new" solo (secret) projects, that already has a collaboration with "Dayfox" as another of its public solo "new" projects :lol: and the most funny thing is that, those "new" projects in the same way, it's not music created by him, it's music that was created by ghost producers from edmwarriors and houseoftracks. (...)

pffff ... respect, I have already lost track :lol:

Ghost producers ?? Interesting what exists today in the nets...
but this was already common in the 80ties have pretty faces and dancers that could not sing stand in as the artist, eg. Milli Vanilla

I sorted the most expensive tracks 500-1000€ and listened to 4 of them I can hear the production is not bad, but if the style suits one is another question. But be careful if you wanna listen it is quite loud (guess they do not normalize them down as streaming sites and YT does) - I do not find much goa/psy there however
https://edmwarriors.com/tracks/sales?productType=track&genre&price=500&price=1000&daw&element&instrument&tone&bpm=0&bpm=200&sold=true&page=1&onlySales=true

I can see the value of eg. fiverr when you need a vocal or guitar for your track, but buying COMPLETE songs and saying they are your own is a bit strange tbh.:unsure:

On 8/4/2020 at 9:50 AM, Multi-Media said:

Ghost producers ?? Interesting what exists today in the nets...

I sorted the most expensive tracks 500-1000€ and listened to 4 of them I can hear the production is not bad, but if the style suits one is another question. But be careful if you wanna listen it is quite loud (guess they do not normalize them down as streaming sites and YT does) - I do not find much goa/psy there however

Actually the new projects of this person, are not at all of psytrance or goa but EDM, for a while now, he's been trying to shine off in another scenes where no one knows him... 

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/20/2014 at 10:06 AM, NHJO__HYENNRO said:

HELLO.

I'm NHJO HYENNRO from W/RUSSIA/KOREA/ETC.

I want to marry with PSYNINA!

I'm ALL kind music producer and ceoetc, especially Goa/Psychedelic Trance.

Here is south korea.

No goapsy club, a few party!

I want to marry and immigrate to europe!

But If you want marry with me and music producer or dj etc, I want contact!

PSYNINA. If you read this, emali to me.

I'm 1978, u 1979.

I love w RUSSIA/GERMANY/ETC!

Thanks.

www.nhjohyennro.com

www.nhjohyennrorecords.com

www.nhjoall.com

www.nhjosynthesizer.com

www.nhjogallery.com

www.nhjosounds.com

www.nhjoname.com

nhjohyennro@naver.com

NHJO HYENNRO.

So when is the wedding? :ph34r: It’s a really bold statement to propose to the Psy-equivalent of Milli Vanilli. 

• 10 months later...

This wedding is gonna be soo epic. Looking forwards to the lineup for the afterparty, heard rumours about BTS and Bieber doing a collaborative live performance. :o

Any possibility we could hear some Psy-Rap? Maybe a collab between the Illuminati grandmaster NHJO and the Beyonce of Psytrance, Queen Psynina?

2 hours ago, RTP said:

We could arrange a wedding for them. Maybe they show up? :P

We should hijack the main-stage of some festival. :lol: 

A surprise live performance by the enigmatic Psynina, I’m sure quite a few would enjoy that. :wub:

The other option would be to arrange it digitally somehow. Maybe unbanning Psychedelic Superbeast, he could be the wedding priest.

Don’t be shy NHJO & Psynina, you are Psynews eternal unicorn couple.