Artifact303/ E-Mantra

NightHex

i prefer the e-mantra remix of this one. but i wonder why both chose to remix this particular track, it's not that special among artifact303's music imho.

Maybe he made it available for remixing. But I agree with you, some of his other works are much better than this one.

..for me was not so much important what track from Artifact303 will I remix, I just wanted to do remix from my two favorite new school artist (artifact303 and E-mantra) and I did, I'm happy..."In your mind" remix I did a year ago and E-mantra didnt know that....now I have also wish to do VS track with this two guys, I did with E-mantra and I really hope so it will happen with Artifact303 so I can retire ;)

• Like 1

..for me was not so much important what track from Artifact303 will I remix, I just wanted to do remix from my two favorite new school artist (artifact303 and E-mantra) and I did, I'm happy..."In your mind" remix I did a year ago and E-mantra didnt know that....now I have also wish to do VS track with this two guys, I did with E-mantra and I really hope so it will happen with Artifact303 so I can retire ;)

retire? don't even think about that! you three guys along with filteria and artha imho are the top newschool goa artists at the moment. ;)

you've done a collab with e-mantra? i do you mean the one with ovnimoon or have a missed something?

but also, your post makes me wonder what a artifact303 vs. e-mantra vs. nova fractal track would sound like.. :)

nFSebim.gif?1

you've done a collab with e-mantra? i do you mean the one with ovnimoon or have a missed something?

but also, your post makes me wonder what a artifact303 vs. e-mantra vs. nova fractal track would sound like.. :)

I think I know there's an upcoming Trance project made of Nova Fractal, E-Mantra and OXI.

Ah ! I wish so much epic Goa Battles ! (Filteria VS Astral Projection ; Crossing Mind vs Toï Doï ; Artifact303 VS Artha VS Asura ; Eleusyn VS Mindwave VS Nova Fractal VS Suduaya VS Mohammad Ali VS a red giant ape)

retire? don't even think about that! you three guys along with filteria and artha imho are the top newschool goa artists at the moment. ;)

no with ovnimoon, this is something new: https://soundcloud.com/novafractal/nova-fractal-oxi-e-mantra-stargate-wip-demo

"artifact303 vs. e-mantra vs. nova fractal" well that would be awesome! :)

• 1 year later...