GUESS WHO IS BACK ?

technosomy

Oh it's!....Well then again, I don't know every artist but this preview sounds really nice. Thanks for sharing his stuff, I'll definitely need to look more into his stuff.

lol, just yesterday I was listening to his Infernal Angel album and asked myself where the hell this guy has disappeared 10 years ago, and now this.

These previews are really good. A good mix of Dark, Prog, Fullon with atmosphere and a few darker melodies. My cup of tea.

http://www.junodownload.com/products/scatterbrain-return-to-dust/2604176-02/

I've always thought that Mexican Jesus was the weakest track on Infernal Angel. I always skip it.

Anyway, glad to hear that Scatterbrain is back in action.

+1

I've seen the name here and there over the years. Probably heard a track. but I must know more! (plays samples)

oooh! the Twisted Mind track is ferocious ;O I like the melody in Awakening. The first track is ok and the lead around 5:40 is good. It does remind me of old Tranceport trance somehow ;p not in a bade way but it does echo something from long ago in my brain.

good release!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the news, gentlemen!

Itunes has this release aswell and I still have a voucher card lying around somewhere, so I will get this one...