[Yggdrasil Records] Hutti Heita - debut album

Yggdrasil Records News / Oktober 2014
The long awaited recordings of meticulously crafted shapes in H2O collected on various travels through the cosmos have finally manifested their existence after countless roundabouts in the woods by two jolly spirits of questionable conformity, motivation and sheen. Was it not for Count Gorgonzola and the twisted hipsters of Pi, that obviously revolutionized the circular movements in the lactose intolerant chief hamster Larry's soup, the resonating signal may have been lost forever. At long last it emerges, the pulsating spiral of relentless dreams, the one and only Hutti Heita Album.

Hutti-Heita_booklet_front-only.jpg

~ HUTTI HEITA ~
01. Travel Scrabble
02. Bom Bim Bam
03. Bongo People
04. Organisticks
05. Aurora Borealis
06. Fruitcake
07. Osaka Bells
08. Mushrooms & Moonshine
09. Whales in Space
Artwork: Are Marmelade Siland
Mastering: David Johansen @ Lydspesialisten
Format: CD/Digital
Release: Coming soon!
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bill, mate, you know im duying for a review on this one ;)

Patience friend, it is coming! :D

Thankful to all you guys for getting excited about this release and posting so many responses in this thread. This may have gotten buried in this section and slipped through the cracks, real happy it did not.

I know it's probably too early to ask, but can you share any information about your upcoming compilation. Both Procs and Fragletrollet have mentioned they have a track that will be released on Yggdrasil. Since they're among my favorite artists I'm super excited.

• Like 1

I know it's probably too early to ask, but can you share any information about your upcoming compilation. Both Procs and Fragletrollet have mentioned they have a track that will be released on Yggdrasil. Since they're among my favorite artists I'm super excited.

that's some great news!!more info pls:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys

Thanks your interest in the Good Vibration compilation. We cannot reveal too much at the time, other than if all goes as planned, it will see the light day sometime later this year! It will be a double CD with packed with scandinavian psycedelic music in several diffrent forms :)

Best wishes from Ygg Hq

Guest antic

Hi guys

Thanks your interest in the Good Vibration compilation. We cannot reveal too much at the time, other than if all goes as planned, it will see the light day sometime later this year! It will be a double CD with packed with scandinavian psycedelic music in several diffrent forms :)

Best wishes from Ygg Hq

Great, please keep us posted!

• 11 months later...