I thought E Mantra wasn't..

Shpongled247

making anymore Goa trance as he posted previously, but the other day I saw a new E Mantra album advertised as coming soon on facebook?

Is this just a collection of previous stuff or will be released under a new name?

its my new psybient/progressive album with Altar Records

it will be also a special 10 -years release ..dont know yet if it ll be with Suntrip or my label

after that i ll make dance =))

nah..that was a joke...probably make some ..well..dont know for sure...

cheers

i don't profess to know better than the artist himself, but i also see quite a bit of goa in there with the choice of sounds and how the melodies and atmospheres play together... ;)

then again, with the very narrow spectrum of music for most other psy subgenres, anything that doesn't follow the template closely enough (while still having some melody) but is still definitely located somewhere in the psytrance genre might remind me of goa :)

• Like 1

i don't profess to know better than the artist himself, but i also see quite a bit of goa in there with the choice of sounds and how the melodies and atmospheres play together... ;)

then again, with the very narrow spectrum of music for most other psy subgenres, anything that doesn't follow the template closely enough (while still having some melody) but is still definitely located somewhere in the psytrance genre might remind me of goa :)

well..i was a goa freak for so long..ofc there are elements in there :P