Artifact303 - Its time for a follow up

Shpongled247

So, it was almost universally agreed on here and everywhere else goa related that Back to Space kicked major ass when it was released, not to mention his incredible va releases.

To my mind Artifact303 is probably one of my top 5 new school producers, possibly just producers in general depending on my mood.

Will there be another album, a sequel to Back to Space ever?? I have never heard a bad track from him and he fills a unique void in the goa sound to me. It just seems not right to release something so great and not follow it up! But i know these things take time.

Anyone know what is doing? Has he ever posted here btw?

And if you forgot:

• Like 2

he is still active... Tried some progressive... but at the moment he is working on some goa again :) Global Sect offered to release his next album, but I don't know what will happen with that... if not, we want him too :)

Peter Zsolt : the power of Filteria., the dreaminess of E-Mantra, the delicacy of Jaïa, the spirituality of Pleiadians...

This guy had got so deep into my mind with his album that it is a part of my brain now. A new album from him is one of my greatest desires.

Seriously, he created a kind of "Angelic Goa Trance" that was a pure love letter to imagination. I hardly find better ways to get inspired. And I think that there were none Trance producers that went as far as him in the realm of dreams.

Back to Space was a unique album of Science-Fantasy whose programming was a pure wonder. I can't thank that guy enough for the pleasure he gave me.

Please, Mr. Zsolt, hear my prayer : give us more !

• Like 2

Peter Zsolt : the power of Filteria., the dreaminess of E-Mantra, the delicacy of Jaïa, the spirituality of Pleiadians...

This guy had got so deep into my mind with his album that it is a part of my brain now. A new album from him is one of my greatest desires.

Seriously, he created a kind of "Angelic Goa Trance" that was a pure love letter to imagination. I hardly find better ways to get inspired. And I think that there were none Trance producers that went as far as him in the realm of dreams.

Back to Space was a unique album of Science-Fantasy whose programming was a pure wonder. I can't thank that guy enough for the pleasure he gave me.

Please, Mr. Zsolt, hear my prayer : give us more !

^^ Awesome summary of his sound :) I think he has a touch of khetzal in there as well sometimes, only faintly. hah. But yes, agreed 100% Please indeed! Nice to hear he is taking on more bookings again. Lets hope it sparks the drive to finish a new album. Would hate for him to be remembered as a one album wonder, as incredible as it is!

My ears are ready for a follow up for quite a few years now!

I whole heartedly endorse this thread . Im a big big fan and would love to hear a follow up.. he is an amazing downtempo artist too

Cannot even begin to describe the emotions when i first heard B2S.. it was like a dream portal opening up . ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc-i6-KRhEQ

He has really fantastic production and melodies for sure.

I would love to hear a full album of his goa with downtempo/trance elements like in these tracks

Hell maybe even double album with CD1 being darker stuff like "Levitation Device, Close Encounter" and then CD2 of the stuff above.

Ahh one can dream.

• Like 3

my fav "new school" act by far !!!

he captures the old school essence perfectly.

no fillers,no boring moments,no falling into that same forumla

almost every other "new school" artist fall's into.

gief new stuff !!!

otherwise the cd will melt into my sterio set,and that's not fun.

I remember when I first listened to Artifact303, it was so weird (in a good way). It was very intense that I couldn't believe it. Now that I've gotten better speakers in the car, I can't wait to hear it again.

I had a chat to him at the Suntrip party in Croatia, great guy. He said he has 5 new tracks finished (4 trance, 1 downtempo) which were due for release "later this year" but that's no doubt moved since then.

He was experimenting with a heavier, darker style. Still mostly goa, but a lot deeper, a different kind of psychedelic. Maybe comparable to some E-Mantra but heavier bass.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys :)

You will listen 5-6 new tracks from Artifafct303 in our new VA (3CD), project ready on 85%.

We understand, that goa trance people need waiting long time, but we make really something more big than just compilation.

Last news coming soon!

• Like 2

Hi guys :)

You will listen 5-6 new tracks from Artifafct303 in our new VA (3CD), project ready on 85%.

We understand, that goa trance people need waiting long time, but we make really something more big than just compilation.

Last news coming soon!

Woohoo!!! awesomeness delux :wub:

• 1 year later...